three

Welcome back to a world of magic and weird crap.

Now, I'mma give my review on "In Another World With My Smartphone". To those fans, shoo shoo, this is criticism alert.

If you haven't heard what is it, it's a light novel/manga/anime. The anime is being aired on Animax, a channel on our television that supplies me with anime without going online, and I just had something to say after watching six episodes.

The light novel has over two hundred chapters, along with the manga, meaning it's very popular.. but,,

gOD, WHY??? THE MC IS MARY SUE AF!!!!!!!

You don't know how much I hate Mary Sues, I hate them with a burning passion.

Touya Mochizuki, fifteen and unofficially sixteen in the anime. Sixteen in both the manga and light novel(if I remember correctly). Cause of death was a strike of lightning. Is very OP. Has a harem- *eyes are twitching* composed of younger girls than him- *breathes* and some are older. God helps him in everything since he's a good guy when he still lived in Earth. He is a very holy guy, and mostly, nice. Has a variety of spells, Mana never runs out (I'm jealous af, Toram Online, why though?) and is blessed with riches of Platinum ((+_+)).

Yep, we can definitely call this Mary Sue.

The entire time I was watching it, I was slightly cringing in the inside. I felt like I was dying, seeing how easily he beats monsters easily. RPG is kind of unfair now. (Toram Online, SAO, Accel World, Gun Gale Online- *slapped by my older brother*).

kYO, WHADDAYA SAY ABOUT THIS MATTER?