Forth & Beam

Enchanted with your eyes

Beam was born with different eyes color. The left is blue and the t is yellow. Since he was small, he would be wearing glass or lower his head. He is afraid of what people would say about his eyes.

Nevertheless, Beam's best friends Pha and Kit loves his eyes. They said his eyes are special. Beam never believes them.

Now that he is in university, he always wearing a contact lens or sunglasses to hide his eyes. 

*****

Beam is wearing sunglasses right now. Since his eyes are irritated. The doctor advised him to stop using lens for a while for his eyes to rest. Yes, his doctor knows his eyes condition.

His doctor was surprised at first but fascinated later.

Beam was walking to the engineering faculty to meet his friends. Kit decided to eat lunch there with Ming and Pha agree. His taller friend is gone to find Wayo to eat lunch together.

Beam was so into his phone that he didn't notice something is in front of him or someone actually and hit that someone. At the moment, his sunglasses and phone drop on the floor. Beam takes his things on the floor and look up.

Beam Was stunned. The one he hit is the head hazer of engineering faculty. And also his secret idol.

*****

Forth is busy talking with his friends about the hazing. He didn't see someone is in front of him. When he look in front, it was too late. He knows the person he hit. 

He is Beam.

Beam was famous because of one rumor saying about his eyes. The rumor was saying something like you in danger to fall in love if you ever see doctor Beam's eyes.

Forth didn't believe it at first but now?

Now his heart already stolen by Beam.

"You have beautiful eyes." Forth said

"Thank you." Beam said with a blush

"Where are you going?" Forth ask

"Eat lunch with Kit and Pha."

"Okay." 

Beam wanted to walk away but stop when Forth call him.

"Wait Beam. Can i have your phone number?"

"Okay..." Beam gives his number to Forth

"Thank you. I'll call you tonight." Forth said and continue to walk away.

When Beam arrives at the table his friend sitting with, his friends tease him. Beam blush a little and pout.

*****

Beam's phone is ringing.

Beam answers the call and say "hello?"

"It's me, Forth."

"Hi Forth. Why do you calling me?"

"Didn't i say i'll call you tonight?" Forth chuckle

"Oh, i forgot."

"Anyway, your eyes are really beautiful. I'm enchanted with your eyes."

"Thank you." Beam's cheeks feels hot

The two continue to talk in the night.

End

How about this story? Is it to your liking? I hope it is.

Anyway, comment if there is any error.