Ch 3

Here's another chapter for you guys. Enjoy! 😊😊😊
*****************

Gigi's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon being made. I sat up and saw Colt cooking in his small kitchen. I blushed as I watched him cook shirtless. He had a lot of muscles on him. I had a sex god as my mate. I stand up when the coffee maker went off. I yawned as I walked over.

"Morning sleepyhead," Colt said.

"Morning," I replied, pouring a cup of coffee.

Colt stretched over for a plate and I almost passed out. I liked the way he flexed his muscles. I poured milk and sugar in my coffee and sipped it.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Sure, make some pancakes," Colt answered.

We made breakfast and sat outside. I watched as my sister played soccer with the other kids here.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"My family want to meet you," Colt explained.

"When?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

"Whenever you're ready," Colt answered.

"Maybe after a shower and breakfast," I explained, sipping my coffee.

Hours later

I tied my wet hair into a bun. I wear Colt's long black sleeved shirt, red short shorts, and shoes. We went downstairs. I stepped out of the elevator and was hugged by two girls that looked like Colt. I hissed and cried out in pain as they squeezed my ribs. They let go and Colt pulled my shirt up.

Everyone gasped as they saw black, yellow, and blue bruises around my ribs. The word useless craved into my side. I looked away from the room full of worry, angry, sadness, and disgust. Colt made me go to the pack doctor on the third floor. Dr. Tim wrapped my ribs while Colt went to his office to talk to his family. Dr. Molly come in to gave me a physical exam.

"I'm Tasha," the nurse said.

Nurse Tasha was a kind med student helping Dr. Molly and Dr. Tim.

"Gigi," I replied.

"How do this happen?" Tasha asked.

"My dad got angry because I forget to get his favorite beers for his poker night with his buddies one night," I explained," He and his buddies did this to me days ago, they also had their way with me when father left the room."

"Were you sexually abused?" Tasha asked.

"Promise me you won't tell Colt that I was raped multiple times until I say something," I begged.

"I pinky promise," Tasha said.

"I think we'll be the best of friends then," I told her as I stand up.

"Take this pills if you don't want to be pregnant, then take these pain killers until the pain subsides in a few days," Tasha said.

I swallow the pills and walked out. I followed my mate's scent to a door on the sixth floor. I walked to a door that had Alpha's office on the door. I heard yelling and shouting.

"Just rejected her weak ass and make Jessica this pack's Luna, she's a more put together woman than that useless mate of yours," a man that looked like Colt but an older version of him yelled.

"Fredrick, stop it," a older woman said.

"Dad, mom's right," a younger girl replied," This girl will make a great Luna, I can feel it."

"No, she won't, she's useless like that mark says she is why else would someone do that to her," Fredrick explained.

I stormed into the room and growled at Fredrick, Colt's father.

"I'm not useless, someone put this mark on me because they thought the only good thing I was good for was a sex slave and a punching bag," I explained," And I'll have no one disrespecting me and think they know what I've been through, I have nightmares because of what I have been through."

"That they think they know who I am," I continued to explain," But it made me a stronger, faster, wiser,and an abused victim but I'm done being a victim, I'll be a great Luna to this pack and there's nothing you can do about it.

"Yes there is," Fredrick said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking angrily.

"I talked to the council and they said that if I thought you was a weak Luna then I can make you fight Jessica and the winner becomes Luna and Colt's mate forever," Fredrick explained," It happens in three days."

"You can't do this, dad," Colt said.

"No, tell Jessica to bring it on because I'm going to be this pack's Luna and no one going to get Colt to reject me for some whore," I explained.

Fredrick nodded okay as he walked out.

"I'm Ellie May but my friends call me Ellie and I think that was badass," Ellie explained.

"I'm Houston, I agree with Ellie," Houston said," You'll make a great Luna."

"So, you two are Colt's younger sisters, it's nice meeting you," I said, shaking their hands.

"I'm Irene, Colt's mom," she said.

I nodded okay.

"Let's go train today and the next few days, I have a slutty bitch ass to kick," I told him.

I walked away to train.

***********************

I hope you guys like, comment and share this story. Please comment, I wasn't to hear these honest opinions. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Redited