Ch 1

Here's the first chapter. Enjoy!
******************

Gigi's P.O.V

My name is Gigi Henderson and I'm a werewolf. Most people don't know we're real but we are. And right now I'm running through a forest. I didn't know what was louder my pounding heart or the thunderstorm happening around me. It was probably a bad idea to run away from my old pack.

But I had to get my sister and I away from them. We were the Beta's daughters made into punching bags, abused Omegas. Since our mother died saving us when we were seven and three from a rouge attack. I was four years older than my little sister. She was riding on my back as I run.

Since you don't turned into your wolf until you're sixteen. I turned hours ago. I took supplies and run for the hills. I was tired of our dad and our old pack beating us and torturing us. Blaming us for the death of their beta female. Our mother was the kindest woman there ever was.

Our dad acted like we won't his daughters since it happened. That he blamed me the most since I was the oldest and run like a coward instead of helping our mother out. It was too painful to think of what happened to our mother. But I'll talk about that another time when I'm ready to tell someone as I had to run faster.

I know I should have waited until it wasn't going to rain but I was arranged to go to Blue Moon Pack for an arranged marriage to their Alpha tomorrow. I didn't want that.

Plus, the rain will make it harder for ever my old pack, the Red Moon Pack, best trackers to follow us. I heard loud howls as I run out of our old pack's territory. My father find out that someone helped us out of the tortured chambers. We were now rouges.

I run until I was miles and miles away from my old pack. My sister and I were tired but we manage to get away from packs of other packs. But I knew that my sister was tired so I stopped under a few trees.

I changed and wear a pair of sweats. We laid together with a small blanket. As the tree sheltered us from the rain. I stayed awake as my sister slept. I stay on alert in case we needed to run. I couldn't let our dad and pack members find us.

Hours later

I heard branches breaking and growls as I wake up. It had stopped raining. I saw two brown wolves and a big black wolf. I growled at them after changing into my white wolf. The black wolf and I circled each other until I stayed in front of my sister.

She was scared of what was going to happen to us. But I wasn't going to let these wolves get to her like I did back in our old pack. I growled at the black wolf. The brown wolves reached me but I kicked one of them into a tree and clawed at the other. The black wolf jumped on me, stopping me.

I growled and snarling my teeth at him. I whined as he stepped on my ribs. Then I thought that he would bite my neck but rubbed his nose against me as he got off of me. I felt sparks on my neck, face, and down my body. He was my mate as I stand up.

We finally find our mate, I heard Fiona say in my head.

I saw that he changed form and into some black shorts. I grabbed a black shirt that had long sleeves that went to my elbows, a red skirt that went to my knees, underwear and shoes. I changed behind a big tree. I come back out and checked on my sister.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded okay as she cowered behind me. I looked at the dark black haired guy known as my mate.

"Why are you on my land, dear mate?" He asked.

I bite my lip as I thought about if I wanted him to know about the abused I've been through. That I had new, fresh bruises.

"Because our old pack abused us and my sister, Gigi, got me away from them," Phoebe explained.

"Phoebe," I yelled.

"What, he's your mate, I thought he can protect us," she begged.

"I didn't need him back then and I don't need him now," I said.

I was mad as I climbed the tree we were under. I stayed up there until it was nighttime. I stared at the stars so long that I didn't noticed my mate was there until he speak.

"I'm Colt, I'm the Alpha of the Moonlight Pack," my mate said.

"Where's Phoebe?" I asked, looking at him.

"I had my Beta, George, feed her and put her to bed in your room if you don't want to stay in my room," Colt explained.

I looked into his icy ocean blue eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes on a guy. I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled as he wrapped his arms around around me. He made me feel comfortable after what today was like.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier," I said," We have been through so much that I was always the one protecting Phoebe and me since I was seven."

"What happened to cause the abuse?" Colt asked.

I tensed up as he asked me that. Flashes of the past abuse flashed through my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I answered.

"But I," Colt started to say when I put my hand on his mouth and explained," One day, I'll be ready to tell you but today's not the day so DON'T. PUSH. ME."

I climbed down and waited for Colt to climb down too. He jumped down next to me.

"Okay, I'll wait forever if that what it takes for you to trust me with that information," Colt said.

"I'm tired, show me where your room is," I replied," It has been a long day for me."

We changed into our wolves and run to his pack house or should I say, mansion. It had to have thousands of pack members living here. I changed into my human side and wear Colt's long sleeved shirt.

It went to my knees. I walked to the elevators on the first floor. We went to the top floor and showed me to my sister's room. She looked peaceful as she slept. I kissed her forehead as I tucked her in. Colt showed me his room.

You could tell that it was a guy's room. It didn't have bright colors in it. It had gray walls and beige outlines colors. A bed big enough to fit four or five people, a desk, a couch in front of his bed with a big screen T.V. across from it. A table and chairs next to a small kitchen.

Two doors that were a closet suite and a big, gigantic bathroom. I showered in a big shower. The bathroom had a shower, a tub big enough for three people to fit inside it on one side of the bathroom, a toilet, and two person sinks on the other side. I changed and walked out of the bathroom. There was a big window where it showed there was a balcony with a big table on one side of it.

It had a grill, a bar and a small garden on the other side of it. I climbed in next to Colt. I laid on my right side as Colt pulled me closer to him. I fall asleep the minute my head hit the pillows.

*********************

I really really am going to pay all of my attention on this book. I'm trridting this book. I hope you guys comment, like and share this book. 😊😊😊😊😊😊