Talia spoke up "as you all know my Son has joined us so he will be needing a full time sparring partner, who has already been chosen but that means we will need more of you to step up for missions" hands went up quickly and Talia choose and they all came up and it finally came to and end. At the end of the line was a girl and she smiled and blushed and Damian and then volunteered and walked out and I glared in her direction. I turned back to face my friends "is someone jealous" I looked up and gave them my best glare and they turned away.

"Y/N, may you come to the main room now" I got up and walked to the main room once I got there and Isaw Talia and Ra's and Damian off to the side smirking so I tried not to blush. "You needed something" they nodded "you Damian's full time sparring partner which means you guys go on missions together and you spar together all the time". 

My eyes widen "why me I'm just-" Ra's smirked and answered for me "my top warrior and assassin who is always on point" I smile nervously "right". Talia smiled and chuckled "you're dismissed Y/N" I nod and walk out when I was almost at my room someone stopped me.

As soon I turned around I saw Damian smiling "why did you do that" he chuckled "because you deserve it you the best here and I want someone who is interesting to be my sparring partner who can keep up" I smile "شكرا"(Thank you) he nodded "على الرحب" (Your welcome) my eyes widened "you know arabic" he nodded "my mother taught me when I was younger".

I smirked and open my door and saw the clock and sighed "it's still early" I felt Damian come next to me "you wanna go somewhere cool" I turn my head to him and turn the other way blushing from how close he was. "What do you mean" he grabs my hand and that made me turn to him "I mean do you want to go swimming" I look at him and smile "sure let me get changed and I'll meet you at the door we went out last time" he nodded and left so I closed my door and smiled and blushed. 

I started getting readied I stripped from my cloths and found my swimsuit and got dressed and then throw over a see through sweater so no one saw me until I go to the location where Damian wanted to go swimming.