Adam's First Wife

Start from the beginning

Caleb nodded to the guy at the table who told some guys to enter the room. "You all may proceed."

Five guys walked into the room. Two of them picked Mazel up and held her arms tight. Two of them stood on either side of her while the last one stood in front of her with what looked like a brander. This guy had a scar running down the left side of his face. His left eye sewn shut.

"What are you planning on doing to her?"

"Whatever I need to do in order to get some information out of her or you," Caleb said simply. "Go ahead."

The guy with the brand didn't give Mazel any warning as he plunged the hot iron against her stomach. Mazel let out a cry that made me cringe so bad. "Please!" she yelled, "I have told you everything I know."

Scarface pulled the brander away from her stomach and inspected his work. I could see on the screen her bloody brand. It looked like two J's put side by side, one of them backward. "You now belong to me," he smiled at her as he walked out of the room, satisfied.

Caleb walked over to the table and pressed a button. His voice came up over the intercom. "You really want to give me that line, Lilith," Caleb spat. "Come on! You are almost as old as this dumb planet. You were there when God created that stupid tool!"

"I. Don't. Know. Where. It. Is." Mazel sneered.

"You know what? I was hoping we could avoid this but I guess there is no other option. Boys, get the Dagger." Caleb turned to the guy at the table. "Hizel, keep the intercom on. I want Mazel to hear this," Caleb turned to me.

"You want to know something interesting? Did you know that Adam had a wife before Eve? Her name was Lilith. God had created her out of the same earth he created Adam. She was cast from the Garden of Eden because she wouldn't be subservient to Adam. You know how they say that God is perfect and he makes no mistakes? Well, meet exhibit A. Here is Adam's first wife. The thing is, God made her have too much love. Then he got mad when she didn't turn out just as he had planned."

"I have never heard of this before," I told Caleb.

"That's because people these days try to hide the truth. They don't want others to know that God made a mistake when he made her. Now, the thing is, since she wasn't allowed in the Garden of Eden, he gave her a special mission, if you will. He made it her mission to spread the love on Earth. Ever heard of the Goddess Aphrodite? Well, where do you think her story came from? This chick right here. The thing is, however, is that even though she was cast from the Garden, she was still considered an angel at one time. Which means she has wings. We'll get back to that in a minute.

"Now, if you read the Bible, or listen to the stories, God created man and woman to love the opposite. That was his intention for humankind. Fast forward to a couple thousand years after Lilith was created, comes her biggest act of all. Guess where homosexuals come from? That's right. Lilith thought it would be funny if she made two guys fall in love.

"God, furious, stripped her of her title and cursed her to never feel love for as long as she exists. To never truly be satisfied and once she died she would go straight to Hell where she will live out the rest of her life out, miserable, alone, and never loved."

---

(1333 words)

Started: 4-25-18

Finished: 5-29-18

Updated: 8-2-18

---

So here is chapter 14. I know that it is totally different from what you are normally used to, but you all are going to have to forgive me. This is my book so I choose what goes in and what stays out.

Now, while I am not completely sure about the whole "Lilith and Adam" subject, I pray you all will forgive me. This is true about Lilith being Adam's first wife. Now the whole part about the reason homosexuals exist because of Mazel (who is Lilith) is totally made up. 

I know that there will be people who read this, that will be disgusted by this chapter. I must say this as politely as I can, this is my book and if you have a problem with it, please take it up with me, privately, not publicly. I will be more than happy with a simple conversation about this situation.

I want to warn you all with weak stomachs. Now, while I may not be the best writer in the world, I try my hardest. With that being said, the next chapter will be bloody...a bit. Things are going to happen that may make you cry or faint or throw up. Please do not sue me if any of this happens while you are in public. 

Now, the questions...

-What do you think about God's curse for Mazel. Do you think that anyone deserves to live a life without love? 

-Do you think that Raven really likes Mazel or is she pretending to not like her so she doesn't feel too attached to her?

-What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

---

Until next time, I am Mama Rivers saying, 'Live dangerously my Hellions.'