Jealousy

^She is a big part of this one shot ^
Jealousy---

Y/N POV
I was walking threw the concert hall getting ready for my performance.

I was a little ahead of schedule so I had a little time to kill.

I decided to stop and pick up a decent conversation. Just then my boyfriends Namjoon and Jimin wrapped there arms around my shoulders.

"Break a let tonight babe! Best rapper ever! Better than Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok combined. Don't tell Yoongi tho! Love you! I'll be watching you like a byuntae!" Jimin said laughing at the last part.

Namjoon glared at Jimin.

"She's good enough, but i still love her. Jimin and I gotta bust and make sure the others aren't getting into trouble. I mean we are in America who knows what kind of disaster could happen. They could get in another conversation with MGK and I would miss it! Bye!" Namjoon said kissing my cheek and running off to make sure he didn't miss anything.

Jimin sighed.

"Wait up!" He yelled before kissing me and running on his tiny legs after Namjoon.

I rolled my eyes before continuing my adventure to the last touch area.

There was a tap on my shoulder.

I swung around to see a girl with short hair and no.... chest... wow...

Anyway, she smiled.

"Hi I'm Amber, I just wanted to say good luck. I'm a fan of yours!" She said still smiling.

"Aw thank you Amber!" I exclaimed before noticing something. "Hay, you with f(x) yeah?"

"Yes, I am!" She said. Her smile never fading.

"Would you like to hang out after the show for some Boba? On me." Her eyes lighted up before she got nervous.

"I mean I can buy it.... I realllllyyy love Boba and all but I can't make you pay." She said looking down.

"Its fine, on me ok? Don't worry, I'll drive and if anyone gives you lip, tell then to talk to me."

She nodded.

I checked the time on my phone.

"Shaaayy I better go get my touch ups done. I'll see yah later Amber. Ok?"

She nodded and walked over to Taehyung who was walking with Jeongguk (the actual way of spelling his name if you translate if from 전장극, Jeon Jeongguk, I think it's a pronunciation thing)

I quickly walked down the hall and to the room for last minute touch ups and got that out of the way.

Then got to back stage and got hipped before being called to the stage.

The performance was a new cover I just wrote and after this, I'm going to post the official audio. (The song up top I tweaked the lyrics a bit)

I really my dad doesn't hear this but um... Check me out yeah. Black Demon they put me on the map. I'm feeling like I'm acid when I'm popped the tat. You sleeping on me, well in joy the nap. You wake up to a nightmare with me in the lab. Well I'll shine the rest, your not the best. Your fans? They just haven't found me yet. I'll make you run like I made the bomb threat. When I rap on the track ima spaz like track. I'm working on an album, I'll be here soon, e'ery boudin the game is about to be doomed. Like a permanent trip on shrooms. But ya locked in a room johnny versus sue attune. I'm amusing you, do you not see what I do? Ima one man army, i shit on your hole crew. Broken wings was the hit I'm just tryna make to bitch. I'm destin to win you destin to loose Ima good girl but I got bad manners, your boy banana let him suck on my fruity. But no sex cause I got high standards, your boy wish he could nail me with his hammer. Real rapper gotta bump Cardy B, so you know I gotta chop if you outta line. I gave you a shot but you outta time, I'm on the rise like Lebrons hairline, whoo! I did it, I said it, I never regret it, I spread love but all I get hate in my direction. I'm flexing my words, e'er weapon I reckon you lames. Get to stepping. I'm blessed with a fan base that I could connect with. Black Demons we spread like a viral infection. I'm ill with the skill I'm possessed with. You're hella awkward, like caytin Jenner erection. I kick it like Hong Kong, you could get smoked cause shilla long bong. Writing this rap shit, I am long gone. Go to subway but your boy still ain't got no footlong. Cheerleader rappers need a Pom Pom. Me and fake people, we do not get along. I can't colab cause I'll kill you on the song. If you thinking that your right, you are so damn wrong. These subliminal rappers that dis me is hell, when ever you dis me you are dissing yourself. You call me out on things you're doing yourself. You must have forgot I can rap I can tell. Rappers check styles and they claim its theirs. So me and you are not the one to compare. I heard all your shots so in loosing the fear. Think they made me cry cause I dish out a tear... of laughter! Shits funny, tell me what do you want from me. I'll tear you down if you thinking you're above me. Funny how people that I never met judge me, don't love me. Boohoo! Bye Felicia, I go super sayan like Goku did freeza. Rappers act hard and get shook, like a seizure. I've been in the game, you've been in the bleachers, uh!