"What we gone do?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Nothing like that boy....I'm not ready for that, can we just be on our high school stuff? Get to know each other?"

"Look, I gotta catch up in classes to, so can we also study or something?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yea sure."

**

I just got done cleaning up when the doorbell ringed. I had on shorts with a tank top. I was skinny, but I also had curves, so I knew this wasn't gonna turn him on. I went to open the door and he was staring down at his phone. I examined his outfit which was gray sweats. He aint slick. 

With a white tank and a gray matching jacket. He had on his white and light gray nike slides with his hair in a man bun. He was looking so sexy.

"Can I come in or you gonna keep examining my outfit?" He asked making me look down. "I'll teach you lil baby don't even worry,"

"Whatever, I don't need your help,"

"Obviously, you do. What no nigga other then Phillip walk past them doors?" He asked making me scrunch my face up.

"Why do you continuously bring him up in all of our conversations?" I asked crossing my arms.

"So, you sure your mom isn't gonna walk through them doors and get mad?" 

"No, she wants me to have a boyfriend."

He looked at me and laughed, "That's kind of backwards,"

"I know...you hungry? I picked up some snacks on the way home,"

"No, I'm fine for right now. I just want you to sit down and study with me. I really need your help right now," he said grabbing my hand softly pulling me down. I sat across from him, but he just shook his head. "To good to sit next to me?"

"I can't sit right here,"

"No. I want you to sit next to me," he said grabbing my hand again pulling me towards him.

"Alright, pull out her ma--" I stopped when he kissed me again off guard making me tense up because he was deepening it which made the moment heated. I slipped my tongue in his mouth but he pulled away making me want more. "Zachariah..."

He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap as he kissed me some more. He slipped his tongue in my mouth than gripped my pony tail and yanked my hair back. He started kissing my neck then I started feeling on his abs, "Okay I think we should stop now." 

"Why?" He asked pulling away as his hands traveled down to my ass.

"Because we came here to get to know each other remember and study," I said hopping off of his lap.

"Just stay on my lap or something. I was comfortable,"

"I grabbed some strawberries you want some?"

"Yea," He said biting his lips as I walked into the kitchen. I felt on my lips then grabbed the strawberries then went back to the living room. I noticed the candles were lit making me laugh.

"This isn't that."

"And this isn't a study session," He said chuckling. "I just said that to make it believable to your mom,"

"She wouldn't mind if it wasn't..." I sat down on his lap then took a strawberry into my mouth.

"So your popular...why wouldn't you live up to that title,"

"I mean do you live up to that title? Your known around school, do you live up to that?" I asked taking another bite of my strawberry. "It's to much, they expect you to dress a certain way. Look and just live up to the trend, but I don't wanna do that. If I do the trend or look a certain way, I wanna do it because I want to, not because it's the trend right now. Not to fit in."