Chapter 16: Do You Fear Death?

Y/N and Mimic POV

We punched Cardin again and sent him flying back into a wall, as Sky and Dove came charging at us with their weapons raised. We smirked insanely and phased through the weapons as we pounced towards the two grabbing them both by the throat and slamming them both repeatably into the cement, completely draining their auras and braking several bones.

Mimic/Y/N: "Stay down..." we growled as we looked over at Russel, who walked out of the cafeteria, holding his head and looking confused...

Before we grabbed a small rock and threw it at him, hitting him in the head and knocking him out again.

We regained our insane smirk, as we both could smell and taste the fear radiating off of team CRDL, though one was stronger than the others...

Mimic/Y/N: "Now for the main course..." we smirked as we turned to face a wounded Cardin, the look of pure fear on his face was pure bliss to us.

Cardin: (Terrified) "W-what are y-y-you..." he stammered as he clutched his side in pain.

Mimic/Y/N: "We are your worst fear come to life, the monster that hides under the bed and all your sins rolled into one..." we growled as we stalked towards Cardin, like a predator that had just cornered it's prey "We will find those who you care about, disembowel you in front of them... and make them watch as we feed your lifeless remains to hordes of Grimm..." we laughed as our smoke like aura formed several pure black Beowolves with red eyes by our sides.

Cardin: "The rumours were true! You aren't even remotely human! Your worse than the Grimm!" he called out as we laughed.

Mimic/Y/N: "No, we are not..." we said as we knocked him onto his back with a simple kick, as several Mimic Beowolves pinned him down "We are worse than them, and we will show you why..." we stated as we grabbed his arm and started to pull, an insane smirk on our face once again.

Mimic/Y/N: "Do you fear death, Cardin Winchester?" we howled with laughter at the terror that was in his eyes, realising that this was how he died.

Mimic/Y/N: "And to think... that we didn't even use one percent of our power..." we stated in an unamused tone "Pathetic" we growled.

Cardin howled in pain and we started to laugh again, if we wanted to, we could easily rip his arm off, though he deserves a slow and painful death, and he will get it...

But apparently not today...

As Goodwitch appeared and hit us with a purple beam of light, sending us reeling.

As we flew through the air, the smokey black aura returned and formed around us, but when it dispersed, I stood there...

In Mimic's true form...

Y/N: "What the hell..." I started as I looked down at my hands to see them replaced with Mimic's clawed ones.

Ozpin: "That is enough you two..." Ozpin called as he approached us with a small crystal in his hand.

The crystal was roughly the size of a baseball and took up his entire hand, it was a purple-black colour and had what looked like a VERY angry smoke cloud inside it.

As Ozpin got closer I could feel Mimic hissing and growling like a wild animal inside of me, trying to get away from the crystal.

Y/N: 'This must be what Ozpin used on Mimic last time...' I realised as the smoke dispersed and I stood in my normal form.

Ozpin: "Don't worry, the crystal will only put Mimic to sleep, not kill him..." he started but stopped when I groaned "Is something wrong Mister L/N?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as I placed a hand on my now rattling head.

Y/N: "He snores like he is going to bring down the roof..." I sighed as I shut him out and focused on Ozpin.

Ozpin simply chuckled and tapped the crystal, sending out a light purple shockwave that fizzled and sparked.

Y/N: "What was that?" I asked as I prepared for the lecture of a lifetime as Goodwitch glared at me.

Ozpin: "A simple memory charm, no one at Beacon will remember this little... incident" he stated "Not even you..." as he held out a small necklace made of the same material as the crystal in the shape of my custom emblem.

Y/N: "Why?" I asked as he handed me the necklace.

Ozpin: "If the students remember this incident, it would breed fear and hatred towards you, and we both know what feeds off of those emotions..." he stated as I continued to stare at the necklace in my hand.

As if sensing my confusion, Ozpin quickly explained what the crystal was.

Ozpin: "Your soul is slowly dying, though if you wear this, it will halt the process." He stated before turning "Mimicry is like a cancer, a cancer of the soul, his soul is slowly replacing your own, and if it continues at this rate..." he stated sadly as he started to walk away, but not before muttering...

"Within a year, there may be nothing left..."