𝑇𝑊𝑂

"i'll just have to rip the clothes off of you then

"i'll just have to rip the clothes off of you then."

-

My breath hitched and stayed unsteady as he just watched me fall apart in front of him. He knew that he drove me to such insane cravings

He knew that he could just take me right then and there, keeping me vulnerable and obeying every dirty thing he would tell me to do. I clenched my fists and looked up at him, my toes curling at the sudden feeling that over washed my body. 

"A-Are we done h-here?" I ask shakingly not wanting him to leave even though deep down I knew that if he stood before me any longer my hormones would control my body making me do something that I knew I would regret later on. 

He just chuckled and walked away, leaving my trembling body standing there still as a statue in the kitchen, surrounded by people who soon swarmed in. 

I shook my head vigorously and cleared my throat, walking out of the kitchen and into my room past all the drunken people that had been obstacles along the way. 

Quickly, I open my bathroom door slamming it shut, hurrying over to the sink only to cough up nothing and look back up at the reflection that stared back at me. 

God, I'm such a mess. I breathe out looking at my still shaky hands that were bruised on the palms of nail marks from clenching my flesh so hard earlier.

I didn't realize how much of an impact he had on me. How badly I wanted to be wrapped around him, how badly I wanted to hear his husky and guttural grunts that would come from deep inside his chest. 

This craving wasn't something that I wanted...it was something I deeply needed. 

I bit my bottom lip trying to distract my mind from the wild hormone rollercoaster it was taking and it just seemed to be never-ending. 

I glance at myself one more time in the reflection before me, then open the white bathroom door only to be met by him. The reason I was having a mental breakdown in the bathroom...my craving. 

"So this is your room?" He simply says leaning against the door frame panning his dark lust filled eyes across my body. 

"Yes. So why are you in it?" I gulp down trying to not show any emotion towards this sex god in front of me. 

"Cuz' I figured you'd be in here." He chuckles still staring at my body, moving his gaze down to my bare legs. 

"Stop staring." I glare pushing past him into my room now before looking back at the man standing in the frame of my bathroom.