~Amber POV~

  *Beep Beep Beep* My alarm clock went off beside me. I tiredly slammed the off button down and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table. As I scrolled through Instagram I liked some fan edits people had made of me, and followed some people. 

  After a while of doing that I got bored and got out of bed. I decided to wear a white shirt with some flames at the bottom, black leggings and some black and white vans. I guess it was going to be a casual day. 

"AMBERRRRRRRR!!" I heard a voice say from the other side of my bedroom door. "READY TO GO?" I ran over and opened it up to see my best friend Emily and her boyfriend Noah standing there. 

"Ready to go where?" I said as I pulled my long blonde hair into a high ponytail "I haven't even had breakfast yet!"

"Noah was SUPPOSED to make us breakfast..." Said Emily hitting him in the arm "But he doesn't even know how to make toast!" She said and rolled her eyes as Noah laughed. "So now we are gonna run out to McDonald's to get some food."

I sighed and grabbed a backpack out of my walk in closet. "Okay, I'll go, but only if you guys take a picture of me for my insta!" I yelled and ran out of my bedroom and towards the garage door. 

~In the car~

"I still cant believe you have a Porsche Amber!" Noah said while we were driving to McDonald's "The first car I got was my parents old mini van!" He said and laughed. 

"Don't you still drive that?" Emily said confused.

"Shhhhhhhh." Noah says at Emily and then laughs. "No one needs to know that I still drive my parents hand me down.

I laugh as I pull into the parking lot of the McDonald's. "We here!" I say and open up my car door to get out. "Can we take my picture before we get food?

"BUT I'M SOOOOO HUNGRYYYYYY" Noah says groaning and holding his stomach. Emily and I roll our eyes at him and he crosses his arms over his chest "Fine. You guys can take your picture or whatever, but I am getting my food!" Noah says and sprints towards the red, white and yellow building. 

I pose in front of the wall and Emily takes multiple photos from different angles. "Okay I think I have some good ones!" She says and motions me to come look. 

I walk over and look over her shoulder as she clicks through the different ones she took. "Oooo I like that one!" I say and point at the camera. All of a sudden something hard hits my ankle and I fall to the ground. I groan and turn around to see a red and blue skateboard. "WHO'S IS THIS?!?" I say and hold it in the air. 

A group of about 5 boys walk around the corner of the building and a curly haired one rubs the back of his neck. "It's mine...." He says and his face turns red.