Niall was a famous popstar, and yet he was standing in Ocean's kitchen shirtless in a small town she never thought of breaking out of. It was raining outside and she could just about hear the soft tapping of the raindrops hit against the window, but her mind was solely focused on Niall. He was a stranger who was acting like he knew her. Like he knew what she was thinking or what made her sad. He was a stranger that had begun to see the light in her.

But he was innocent, she thought. Niall didn't have a clue about what her life was about, and she wasn't prepared to let him in. He may not have anything to lose, but she had everything. Her life may seem empty along with her soul, but she had her mind. A mind that was responsible for keeping her afloat amidst the destruction around her. Once she lost her mind, she would be a lost cause. Hopeless.

And in those moments, as her mind began to draw in thoughts, she hadn't realised how flustered Niall had begotten.

Niall's heart rate began to increase as he watched Ocean watching him. She was standing there in her knee socks and he began thinking about the stolen kiss he only wished would happen again to cut through the gloom in the room. A kiss that he knew he shouldn't be thinking about. The girl wasn't even his.

But as he watched Ocean begin to take a step closer his breath caught in his throat and he straightened, almost wanting to avoid her. He couldn't take her temptation. She's too tempting, he thought. And yet, too dangerous.

"You need to stay away from me." Ocean breathed the words barely audible, as she settled on the thought that he would be better off staying away from her than giving in.

However, Ocean's tone almost seduced Niall as he was left in a trance. He took in her beauty and he didn't know why he was suddenly feeling this attraction. She hated him, and he hated her. She wasn't the usal type he would go for, and even though he didn't know Jasper he had a feeling Ocean meant when she said he wasn't her type either. She was a chaos. A beautiful chaos though, one that intrigued him and captivated him and was beginning to drive him mad.

Ocean stopped just inches away from Niall. She could hear his breathing and saw the soft pink flush that had crept on his cheeks, and it somehow warmed Oceans heart to witness this. Somehow.

She was lost in the heat of the moment, and the surprising tension between them, that she let herself fall for it for that moment. She raised her hand and rested her palm on his chest -and just as before, she felt his heavy heartbeat against her skin and the warmness that sent a shock down her body.

She looked into his eyes, and Niall fell into the deep waters of her blue orbs as he felt her hand travel downwards to his stomach. Ocean began to draw small circles and waited for Niall's reaction. Niall tried hard not to show any emotion, but she was making it very hard.

"Leave me alone, Niall." It was the first time she was saying his name, as she leaned over his face and whispered in his ear.

It sent Niall into overdrive as he felt her breath against his skin and then her hand on his face. She was hooking it around his neck and tugging on the back of his hair slightly. The action caused Niall to close his eyes, unsure why he was enjoying the feeling so much especially that it came from her. Then unexpectedly -as she always was- she brought her lips to his neck and breathed on the smooth skin there. A set of goose bumps grew there from the effect and Niall laughed silently, before she planted her lips on the spot and started nipping lightly on his neck.

Niall groaned involuntarily. It wasn't a groan of pain, but much rather the opposite. He felt silly having caused the noise, but Ocean didn't seem to mind. He closed his eyes the second he felt the small pull of his skin with her teeth and began to lose himself in the ecstasy that it brought with it.

Her tongue was hot and experienced as she sucked on his neck and then licked over it. Niall tried his best not to let out another groan, let alone a moan. He felt the sudden breeze on the spot from the loss of connection and he began to want to feel her plump lips against his neck again; so he raised his hand and buried it behind the messy blue-gray hair of hers and pulled her back to his neck, as the other wrapped itself around her waist and began to pull her closer. He didn't know why he was doing it, but it somehow was what his body was telling him to do. It somehow felt right.

However, Ocean pulled back at his touch and waited until he opened his eyes to look at hers.

"Don't touch me." She said, before taking in the mystic flame in his eyes and reconnecting her lips to another tender spot on his neck. Niall frowned despite enjoying the blissful torture that he was enduring as he rested his arms beside him again, surprised that he had obliged and surprised she had that kind of a hold on him.

Ocean traced her hand down to his chin as she curled her fingers around it and pulled away, finally.

"You understand me?" She said with more control this time, watching as Niall came back from the daze and looked into her eyes.

"Stay away from me." She repeated. However what Ocean tried hard to convince herself with was that she, in turn, needed to stay away from him. She wasn't yet seeing it, but he was beginning to stir something inside her that made her somehow want him.

"I mean it." She forced her words and waited until Niall finally nodded.

And just like that, she disappeared into the kitchen to get the shirt from the drying machine. Niall was left paralysed on his spot trying to register what had just happened. What was that all about? He didn't like Ocean to feel something for her, but when she kissed him and he felt her body against his, he was left wandering if he would ever be able to feel her again. He wanted her to kiss him again. He wanted to feel her bites on his skin.

But he then remembered that he had agreed to stay away from her. He was so lost in the trance of her seduction, that he would have practically have agreed to do anything. Of course! He thought. She wanted me to agree. That's why she did all this, she knew this was the only way.

However, when Ocean returned from the kitchen she seemed to have forgotten about what had happened just moments before. She returned with the usual sour expression on her face as she held his shirt on her hand.

"You can go shave your back now," she murmured as she threw the shirt at him hard, catching Niall off guard and being unable to catch it.

But with the realisation of her tricks Niall felt angry. He picked up the shirt abruptly from the floor and took to the door without a word. He pushed his way past her on purpose, and didn't say a word as he banged the door shut behind him.

Two can fucking play at this game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I uploaded two chapters in a week! You lucky monkeys! Hahah. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I thought I'd start with the teasing ;)

Please comment below with what you thought of the chapter, I love reading them.

The gif of Niall's laugh is on the side! Isn't he adorable?

Please follow my instagram guys, for news about when I'll be uploading, edits, videos and simply to be friends. It's @willyouzarryme

xo