Day One

College!AU

Fandom - Overwatch

Overwatch © Jeff Kaplan / Blizzard

---

A new semester was starting at Overwatch University. Old and new students flocked to the white and orange accented building, chatter and reunions in the air. Class for the new semester starts tomorrow. Move-In day was a two-day event. Dean Jack Morrison scheduled the second day to act as a way for new students to find their way around campus. OWU's campus was a large campus college, so he wanted to give his students a chance for success. There were even some teachers that decided to show up to speak to their new students, or catch up with coworkers and friends.

Genji Shimada was excited for the uni lifestyle, bouncing in place. He was excited for the frats, for pranks, for parties, the future hangovers and hookups. Hanzo, his stoic and serious brother, glared at him as a silent way to tell him to calm down. Both the Shimada brothers were new to Overwatch Uni; Hanzo transferring his credits and being a sophomore. They moved from Japan to America to escape their controlling family. They made a deal with their father to live in America, but had to continue their college education. The black haired sparrow buzzed around eagerly while looking over the crowd of people, clutching his bag strap.

Dean Jack Morrison and Assistant Dean Gabriel Reyes were currently talking to the new students of OW Uni. They spoke about the boring history of the school. Genji didn't bother to listen. Hanzo began chastising him, but let it slide. Genji directed their attention from his brother to the tour guides the two Deans picked out from the student body. Breaking off the large haggle of students into groups for the tour guides, Hanzo and Genji were separated (much to Genji's pleasure and dismay). Genji walked with the group to meet their tour guide. He was beside a male with dark skin, long dreads, and headphones in green on his neck.

"This will be the one in control of your lives," Morrison joked. "My son here will give you an extensive tour of the campus, taking and answering any questions you have." Jack introduced his son, (Name) Morrison, to Genji's group of students. Once leading his son to the freshmen, he walked off to speak to his husband.

"What's up you chicken-fried-fucks, I'm (Name), your tour guide from hell! Welcome to Despair University!" He greeted loudly, the students laughing at his jokes while Reyes and Morrison screamed at him.

"(Name)! I will not hesitate to beat your ass," Assistant Dean Reyes warned.

"I'm a good kid?" He asked, "I am perfect in every sense?" Jack sighed and continued the conversation he was having with his husband and co-worker, Gabriel Reyes.

"(Name)... I swear..." Jack shook his head.

"You raised him," Gabe said beside him.

"You raised him with me! We live in the goddamn same household, don't give me that shit!" Jack smacked his husband on the arm while Gabe laughed uproariously.

Genji took in the appearance of the upperclassmen-- a black sweater with 'EVERYTHING HURTS AND I'M DYING' in blocky white, a pair of white overalls with one strap off the shoulder, a pair of doc martens, and a military green bag at his feet. He cursed, not close enough to see anything else but his <style>, <colour> hair. (Name) was currently talking to a male with tanned skin, medium length brown hair, wearing blue jeans and a red flannel. A male who was laughing at a joke the <h/c> haired male said. Gabe gave the two jokesters a stern glare, the bluejeans fella taking off before his ass could be handed to him. (Name) called for the students to follow him as he led them through the front doors of the Château Guillard Law building.