Chapter 27~

Jimin's POV

"Y-Yoongi" I stuttered out, whispering breathlessly as the coldness took its toll on me after being stuck here for half an hour. The water froze in my hair as well as Yoongi's "You awake?" I asked, raising my head as I shook his hands. His eyes opening slowly to look up at me.

"Y-yeah" Yoongi forced out, his voice wavering because of his shivering.

"W-why hasn't anyone c-come back yet?" I stuttered, my body shaking from the cold as I forced my eyes to stay open.

"C-cause they don't c-care Jimin" Yoongi stated "they only c-care for th-themselves, " Yoongi said looking weekly up at me, my heart-shattering at the sight of feeling completely helpless.

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi," I said weakly, the feeling of regret taking over me as I stared down at him "If it w-wasn't for me...y-you could have been out of here and on a b-boat".

"D-don't say that J-Jimin" he replied, forcing his voice to be more forceful " You are the best t-thing that has ever h-happened to me. I never thought I-I was going to be happy a-again and then I met you. You ch-changed everything for me J-Jimin" he said, reaching up and holding onto my face. His cold frozen hands feeling extremely cold on my already frozen face. 

"I never said I was sorry about loving you Yoongi..." I voiced, picking up on the change of the subject "I'm just worried about what will come tomorrow because you were in my yesterday" I spoke stopping my stuttering.

"I'm not sorry I loved you either Jimin, not in the slightest," He said, smiling up at me "But you're gonna live on, your gonna live your life Jimin," he said, his stuttering also stopping as we talked more.

"W-what?" I asked, confused about what he was talking about.

"I'll probably die before anyone comes back Jimin" I voiced, making my blood run cold as my heart sank. Emotions rushing through my body to fast for me to focus on just one as I laid there.

"N-No! No, you won't" I denied, shaking my head furiously as I forced myself to move up to sitting on the wood.

"W-what are you doing Jimin?" He questioned as I moved my hand out of his grip, him now holding onto it as he looked up at me.

"You are gonna get on here whilst I stay in the water," I said flinging my legs into the water, biting my lip as the water stung like crazy on my already frozen skin.

"No your not," He said sternly, grabbing my arm so I couldn't jump down into the water. His grip weak as his fingers felt like a ghost on my skin, gently brushing it as if it was not even there.

"Why?!" I bellowed, whipping my head to look at him.

"Because I can't have you dying Jimin," he said sadly as he looked down "I can't lose you...not again," he said shaking his head, his grip tightening slightly as he bit his bottom lip.

"Y-Yoongi" I stuttered, taken back by his word as I took his hand back in mine, laying down to face him. My mouth coming up dry when trying to find something to say, for once I was lost for words.

"Look I'm not saying things will go bad but, this is something to remember me by if things go south" he started, shifting in the water as he pulled himself closer to me "I've tried to be optimistic about this but I..., I just can't. You know I keep trying to say something an inspirational speaker would say but, I just can't. You know something like; If you want a happy ending, it all depends on where you stop telling your story. Cause you see Jimin..." he said bringing his gaze to look up into mine "I'll be a story in your head," He said tapping my head with his finger " we're all storied in the end. Just making it a good one, because it was you know. It was the best"He said taking my hand back in his hand "That day the nobody believed that this would work, but I don't think anybody understood the love I have for you. Becuase if they did, they never would have doubted us" he smiled, my heart silently braking as I watched him. Taking in every little thing about him whilst I still could.

"So...when you tell our story years from now. Please tell them how I lost my way and how I found it again through you. And just end it there...don't include the sad times, they just- well, you could but...would it be your happy ending?" he questioned, looking deeply into my eyes as sadness poured out of them "And I hope I still reside behind your eyes. So when those eyelids shield you from the rest of the world, your memories come alive once again. Your memories of me. You were mine once and now have to let you go. But I'm not sorry I loved you. I will never be" He finished, he really did have a way with words like no one else. But as his words run over in my head, the meaning behind them set in.

"Y-yoongi...no" I stuttered sadly, shaking my head as my face contorted to where tears should have come out of my eyes. But they didn't.

"Listen, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come out of it,"  He said, rubbing my hands as he tried to warm them up.

"How can it be great if your not in it?" I asked as my voice broke, trying to change his mind and allow us to switch positions for a little while. I would be fine...as long as he was okay.

"Jimin...I just wanna say right here with you for as long as I possibly can. Because you all the matters okay? You're all the matters to me" He said gripping my hand as tight as he could, although it was still weak because of his strength failing him.

"Your all that matters to me too Yoongi," I replied, bring his hands close to my chest as I tried to protect them from the cold environment around us.

"Just promise me you won't give up drawing? You could really make your life with it Jimin, you really could. So...don't give up on it" He asked, cracking a small smile at me.

"I won't as long as you don't give up on me" I argued, still not happy about the current circumstances surrounding our conversation.

"Look do you know how hard it is for me? Letting you go?" He cried, his voice wavering as his eyes became glassy.

"No, I'm not going... Not without you" I protested, shaking my head sternly as tears started to form in my own eyes.

"You don't have a choice, I can't come with you" he voiced, causing my hear to sink even more than it already was right now. My emotions running wild cause me not to be able to think straight. But I couldn't lose him. I lost Tae, I can't lose him too.

"Well then I'll stay here! I'll go wherever it is that you are going!" I shouted, trying to reason with him, trying to avoid what he was talking about. Looking at him helplessly as he smiled, he just...smiled.

"You gonna get on the boat when it comes, okay? Without out me. That's how much I love you." He cried, a tear now flowing down his face and thousands poured down mine.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked, my voice breaking as I caught my breath from crying, the tears now falling down my face despite the icy cold winds which whipped and blew.

"I'm setting you free," he whispered, reaching up to place a kiss on my forehead "we are just gonna sit here at let go," He said, a sad smile on his face as I rested my head back on his hands, tears still streaming down my face.

  "This isn't goodbye...this is until we find a way," He said kissing me on top of my head again before pulling me closer, rubbing my back as my body shook "I love you Jimin...enough to let you go..."  

A/N: Hello! Another chapter up! Thank you for the comments and all the votes! 1.6K views?! Thank you! Also, thank you for 131 followers! I hope you are enjoying this story! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Also, I have an Instagram account if you want to follow, I follow back! I'm not too sure what I am going to post on there but if you want you can go follow! It's under jamlessfan95 or there is a link in my bio if you just want to click that. So...yeah! Anyway, thank you all for the support you give to this story! I am forever grateful! Until next week! Happy reading! Annyeong!

-Jamlessfan95