Chapter 2

—A/N—

  So the pfp is Aubrey, Kaia's wolf form.

  I groaned and rolled from my back to my stomach as pain slowly started spreading from my neck. I yelped in pain as tears formed. I shot up and gasped. I was in an unfamiliar room, I started freaking out before my memory started coming back.

I slowly slipped off the large fluffy bed I was on, I walked to the closet to find it full of Lacey bras and thongs and short dresses and stuff I'd never wear. I figured there'd be something normal in the drawers and walked over to it, inside were thigh high socks, fancy shirts, ripped jeans, normal jeans, short shorts, short skirts, and tank tops.

I was almost repulsed and closed the drawer and closet, I looked over to see my own bathroom. A smile formed on my face as I walked over, no door, white tile floors, a fancy shower with glass doors. A nice toilet with a wall separating it and the shower and a marble counter and large sink. And a huge mirror.

"I can live with this.." I thought and walked out to see Alpha Ryan leaning on the doorway. "Let's get this over with shall we?" He growled out "get what over with?!" I exclaimed almost getting angry "Marking you and starting your breeding." He responded like what he was saying wasn't crazy

"NO!!" I screamed and grabbed the closest object to me, which in this case was a lamp. "You're for nothing more but to breed and have my pups." He stood up straight and used his alpha voice, his eyes turned yellow "Got that bitch?!"

  I teared up as I nodded, having no choice but to listen and nod "This won't kill you Kaia, in fact it's a good thing!!" Aubrey pushed as she tried cheering me up, I simply shook my head.

  "No." I muttered through gritted teeth as Alpha Ryan went for my wrists. The smell of pine surrounded me and I couldn't help but take a deep breath, trying to become one with this amazing smell. I never wanted to stop smelling it.

  Sudden realization hit me and I slapped Alpha Ryan as hard as I could, he took a step back and put his hand against his cheek, I took this as my chance to escape. I made a run for the door not too far away, but Alpha Ryan beat me there:

  I took no time to think as I remembered the window almost directly behind me, I twisted on my heel and made a break for it.

  I hit the window and whimpered, that didn't stop me. I never wanted a mate. I never wanted this!!

  "Calm down!! We don't want another attack Kaia, it hurt and you got sent to the Er!" Aubrey exclaimed "Fine, take me home Aubrey." I barked back while running through the woods, I stopped and stripped of my clothes, placing them to the side as Aubrey took over.

  My bones cracked in and out of place, my blood ran cold before warming up again, fur started growing and my nose extended. My ears lengthened and my eyesight improved. The finishing result was a beautiful white wolf.

  Aubrey began running towards home, my thoughts drifted off to the accident.