11: Her Fantastic Dream (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

'Melody-hime-sama!' Cecil thought, 'What has happened to you!?' He jumped onto the piano, not exercising any caution. 'Melody-hime! What's wrong!?' Still playing, the girl glanced up at the meowing feline. Cecil shuttered at the cold expression she gave off. 'Melody...hime?' Her cold, empty eyes blinked.

The girl stopped playing, "Aw, kawaii Neko-kun." Cecil froze. Then she grabbed him before he could think, and threw him by the door. "Too bad you're bad luck."

"NYA!" Cecil skidded across the hallway floor, not thrown far enough to hit the opposite wall thankfully. 'Oww~' The kitty murmured, 'That's not the Princess! That can't be~!'

"Huh? Neko-chan!?" Suddenly Cecil was picked up. Not having enough time to be startled, Cecil was met with green eyes. "Are you okay!? I saw you thrown to the ground like that! You poor thing!" The tall male squeezed the cat.

'I know this person...Shinomiya Natsuki, right? Our world's version of Prince Natsume...' Cecil inferred. 'His hugs are vicious!'

"You're so cute!" Natsuki exclaimed, "Who could have done such a thing to an innocent creature like you?" Then the blonde finally noticed the music. "Huh? Who could that be?" Natsuki turned around and seemed to freeze. He let out a light gasp, which turned into a bigger one when he came to. "HEH? WHAT HAPPENED HERE!? The room is a mess!" Natsuki said standing in the doorway.

'Great, he's more worried about the mess than the Princess...'

"This isn't good...huh?" At the abrupt stop of the piano, Natsuki noticed Melody. "Melody-chan? What happened here?" She turned to look at him. "Are you... alright?"

'SHE IS CLEARLY NOT!'

Triggered by Cecil's meows, Natsuki patted his head as if to quiet him down. This irritated Cecil, but his grip was too strong to move out of. "Well well well, if it isn't the Marshmellow."

"Marshmellow? You've said that once before." Natsuki thought over this nickname but brushed it off instead. "Melody, you don't look so good." The girl didn't respond, only glaring at the male. "What's going on here? Did you do all this? Why?" Natsuki swallowed and advanced a bit inside of the room. "You're acting strange...or perhaps, this is not you..." Natsuki flinched. "You're not Melody are you?"

"Do I look like Melody to you?"

"Yes, but no." Natsuki voiced all of Cecil's further thoughts. "I'm confused. Maybe if you could explain your problem to me, maybe I can~!"

"AH! SHUT UP!" Melody held her ears, "Damn, just your voice irritates my ears!" The girl yelled. Natsuki seemed to visibly sadden.

"Melody...chan..."

"Tch, fine!" She suddenly picked up one of the knocked over violins and gripped it in her hands. "Since you like irritating my ears so much, why don't I play something that I know will irritate yours!?" She started playing a song. The theme yet again had a sad and dark aura.

"This composition...I've heard it befo~!" Suddenly, Natsuki's demeanor changed significantly quick, frightening Cecil. His bangs hovered over his face, and his head was down. And then...slowly...his silver, round-rimmed glasses inched their way from his face and hit the floor.

CLINK!

"It would seem that you're back." The blonde male had spoken in a different tone of voice. His once warm and wavering green eyes harshly produced a cold glare in her direction. "Any particular reason this time? For you to be causing havoc so suddenly?"

'Ah! He's like Satsu~' The kitty thought. 'This might be bad...'

The girl did not answer him. She continued to play this music glaring at the Satsu-like male in the process. The male dropped Cecil on the ground abruptly, to Cecil's displeasure. "Is this how it is going to be?" He asked. While still playing, the girl slid one of the falling textbooks under her foot and kicked it at the wall next to his head. This startled Cecil, but the male did not flinch. He let out a 'Tch'. "Then so be it." With a look of disgust, the angered blonde picked up his glasses, turned, and walked away from the music room. A few moments later, the girl finished the song on the violin.