Chapter 38: We Are Legends

(A/N: I'm so sorry this is late! It took a while for me to finally get the time to write again, and also get the hang of what I'm going to do. But now, I've got good news. I'l leave that for the review at the end though.

I've also decided that, from now on, I'm going to write in third person. First person is nice, but it's...just not my style anymore, you know? I feel a lot more imaginative and detailed in third person, so I've decided to change to that. Hopefully, I can adapt to it, and I hope that you all can, too. ^^

Enjoy!)  

...

Do you feel it?

...I...I feel like I'm...nothing...Like I'm floating in space...But at the same time, I feel...strong...

Are you sure that is what you are feeling?

...I don't know...I've never...felt anything like this before...

Stay calm. Everything is alright. I have saved us from utter disaster.

...Am I dead, Zygarde...?

No. You are one with me. We are together. We fight together.

...I feel something else...

What is it?

...No...I see it, too...I see her...

Her?

Red tufts of fur in her ears...a blazing stick in her tail...her cream yellow fur...

Ah. I see now. I know what you feel. Even if I may not understand it.

...Is it true...?

Judging by your feelings, yes. It is most definitely real.

...Then...I can't hold it back anymore...I feel it for her...

Let it out. Gently. Do not hide your emotions anymore.

...Love...I love her...

Reach out for her.

...Amber...I've got you...You're safe now...

Love...

***

Somewhere in the world, far, away, there's a beautiful waterfall, so graceful, yet so majestic, as its pure blue liquid flows down from its high cliff. Splashing across the rocks that it touches.

Somewhere in the world, there are Pokemon children, playing all too blissfully in the calmest, most peaceful of meadows and glades, groves and forests. Nothing could make them happier than home. 

And somewhere, there are the sounds of music, whether it is created by those who favor sound as art, or just the beauty of nature itself. Trees swaying, Chatots singing, Kricketunes playing their masterpieces.

All of these are nothing compared to what was going on above Diancie's lair.

The trees were burning, flowers and leaves all ablaze by wildfires. Pokemon had fled from their homes in a desperate attempt to escape, to live, to survive the horrors that plagued them. The sky had turned into a chaotic reddish-purple, unnatural swirls of dark blue and gray clouds moving in it.

Perhaps the one sight in the sky, however, was the giant portal opening, still sucking in the ruined area of the Diamond Domain. A sentient vacuum, with only grim purposes; Feed, grow, grant.

As the All-Being continued to consume whatever it could, slowly entering into this reality, below it was the scene of a final battle. One so big, so intense, it would've caused the entire world to watch, if it could.