Overview

This guide is a helpful resource to know which emojis are supported and will show up when you post.

Bonus points for any reader who tags the author of a guide like this in Wattpad. I looked for one and didn't find it, so I'd like to give them kudos and link to them to save me a lot of effort! ❤️

This guide ISN'T to explain what any given emoji is or give guidance on when to use (or not to - my editorial commentary below exempted 🤪).

Anyone know if there are different rules for which emojis work on message boards vs in comments or in stories (hopefully you're keeping them to your author's notes, but maybe I'm just old school that way)?

Comment in the relevant chapter to test your fave emoji and I'll do my best to add it to the list.

Disclaimer: at the time of writing this, I'm on an iPhone... 5s, I think.* I'll only be able to add emojis that work on my phone. I also use SwiftKey as my default keyboard, but can toggle to the standard Apple keyboard of the day to test something out if needed.

*Remind me to look that up.

Read on or select the chapter you're interested in from the list (more added as needed!).

To do:
1. ✅ Vote ⭐️ on the chapters you find most helpful! Allllllll of them, riiiiiiight? 🤩
2. ✅ Follow me and add to your Library (private) to get notifications when I make major updates or add chapters.
3. ✅ Add to your reading lists to help others find this guide 🤜🏼🤛🏾
4. ✅ Tell a friend about this great useful guide you found. Friends help friends 😘