"I just need to be alone," I say casually.

"Okay," she says sounding suspicious before leaving.

"what was the reason for not being honest? "Tiara asks calmly.

"because if I should tell her she will surely speak to Lawrence about it," I say smugly " and also thanks for your help yesterday, " I say sarcastically.

" you are so welcome, " she says smirking.

I ignore her before getting comfortable on the bed trying to ease the pain I am feeling right now, I toss and turn on the bed trying to ease the pain but it seems to increase as time pass.

I sigh feeling the urge to claw my stomach out, the urge was so strong but obviously, I can't do that so instead I claw at my pillow.

Immediately anger took over me making me forget about the pain, I claw and tear everything my hands touch.

"Kate" someone called from outside the door, I growl at the door "what do you need ?" I ask sounding irritated.

" Alex asks me to bring you something to eat, " she says warily, must be a maid.

"I am not hungry so take it back," I say as I clenched my fists trying to hold my anger at bale.

My breath is heavy and I am not yet satisfied with the need to pass put it anger is overwhelming.

LAWRENCE POV:

I felt restless like something is going on "your highness do you have anything to say" alpha Edward (alpha of moon pack ) say snapping me out of my thoughts.

I am currently in moon pack with Anderson, dad, and Pa with some warriors settling the dispute between moon pack and black moon pack.

Since I left my pack yesterday my mind has always been on Kate, how she is doing ?, if she is alright, I can't help it, she is driving me crazy.

"Since everything is settled and everything is going on well, the current alpha should get ready to step down for their sons," I say keeping a blank face and a cold voice.

"yes your highness " the agreement and files were signed it took 2days instead of the 3days as planned "so we will take our leave now"

"can't you stay for dinner tonight?" asked Beta Nathan.

"yes why not, we will love to join you for dinner " dad replied before I could even decline the offer.

I gave him a look before giving a nod to proceed.

The dinner was okay taking on the progress of the pack and members, alpha Adrian (alpha of black moon back) has always been a pride and greedy man trying to mate me with his daughter and that was never going to happen.

I toss and turn trying to get some sleep but it seems my body is depriving me of one.

I sighed getting up going into the bathroom, the packhouse wasn't as big like mine but it is presentable.

I splash little water on my face before going back to lay down, I thought about calling or texting Kate but she might be asleep right now.

What about if I text mum, no that won't do.

It took me 2 more hours before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks once again your highness " Alpha Edward says smiling.

We left in different cars back to the mansion, I have been worried and feeling weird "you have to hurry " Travis suggests pacing in my head.

The packhouse to the mansion is a 4 hours drive, I pack my car before entering the mansion "how was the meeting? " Jack ask immediately coming towards me with a smirk.

"where is Kate ?" I ask dismissing his question "wow you should at least answer my question " he says forming hurt.

"she is in her room she refuses to eat or even leave her room," he says concerned and worried.

"what must be going on with her? " I mumble to myself with different scenarios going through my head.

I walked towards her room, I sniff the air feeling excited or you can say getting horny it was stronger getting to the front door of her room.

I knock once hearing no reply, I force the door open breaking the lock, I was beyond shock everything is destroyed claws mark on the wall, broken glasses, and wood.

A loud growl snap me out of shock, I turned around to see the most beautiful creature if it was anyone in my shoes right now will surely run for their life but not me.

Her chest rises and falls, claws, and fangs out she looked dangerous and at the same time sexy.

I took a cautious step towards her, my eyes getting darker as I sniff in the air she must be going through her heat.

Wait a minute her heat, why didn't I think of that " are you alright ?" I asked stroking her cheek, her skin was warm under my toughness, she became tense for a minute before relaxing, her claws and fangs returning.

"you are back," she says finally finding the words to say before hugging me tightly.

"yes, but are you okay? "I ask one more time releasing her from the hug she shake her head saying no.

I carry her in bridal style towards my room, I lay her on the bed before walking towards the bathroom to get dry clothes but she pulled me back "please take this pain away " she says pleading.

"you are only saying that because of the heat," I say trying to hold myself from marking her as my own.

"no, I need you right now, " she says pulling me closer.

"Are you sure, I don't want to do something you will regret, " I say warily looking into her eyes, she looks so pale.

"I am very sure, I have been waiting for this time for a long time and this is the right time," she says placing a kiss close to my lips " Lawrence make me yours"

I need no other invite, I capture her lips in a warm passionate kiss.

So what are your thought on this chapter don't forget to comment?