~Chapter 1~ The Encounter

~Authors Note~
Hello there! I have never written a fan fiction before so it might be weird.. sorry about that! Any suggestions? Just comment :) Also JERZA is AMAZING!!
Ok lets get on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Erza's P.O.V•
Oh no! Its the first day of the new term and I am gonna be late! It's already 8:00 am! I can't be late! If I am I won't get a dorm room with another girl! I don't want to be put in the mixed genders rooms!! I don't trust the boys at our school! They are all perverts!

I rush out of bed quickly. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My hair is a complete mess! The sleep under my eyes looks disgusting! I probably look like some kind of monster! I take a really super fast shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, and then throw on my school uniform. I grab my bag and check I have everything I need. I run out the door and then realise I haven't eaten anything! So I sprint back in and grab a box with strawberry cake in it. Yum!And trust me I would rather be late than go without food! I can be terrifying when I want and with no food it is taken to the max! Not only am I grumpy without food- the slightest thing will annoy me and I will go on a rampage! Yeah.. I cant help it!

Ahh its 9:00 am already!!! I gotta go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Jellal's P.O.V•
I'm late. Surprise! I don't really care though. I'm a bad boy- I have a reputation to uphold! It's 8:15 am. I carefully slide out of my bed and walk over to the bathroom. I take a shower and then brush my teeth and hair. You know, the usual morning routine steps. I get dressed into my school uniform. The time is currently 9:00 am. I grab my bag and some food and head out the door.
___________________________
*****Time Skip*****
————————————————————
•Erza's P.O.V•
Ahh I finally made it! But I am so late! No doubt about it- I'm going to be paired with a boy as my room mate! Damn it!
I was minding my own business and walking at a fast pace until I bumped into someone.
"What the hell was that?!" the stranger yelled at me.
"What do you mean you bumped into me!" I replied.
My eyes adjusted and I could make out a masculine figure. I looked up and came face to face with Jellal. Really anyone but him! He is the only one in the entire school that is not terrified of me!
"No I didn't you did!" Jellal said.
"No you did!"I said. I could tell that he was enjoying this.
This continued back and forth until Jellal stopped.
"Umm president you are going to be really late!" He smirked.
"AHH CRAP!" I shouted.
With that I legged it to the reception.
___________________________
*****Time Skip*****
————————————————————
I soon made it to the reception and collected my dorm key and schedule. My dorm room number was M64. Ahh no! The 'M' stands for mixed- mixed genders!
I walked to the room M64 and was about to unlock the door until I realised it was already unlocked.
I opened the door and there stood.. Jellal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Authors Note~
Sorry this chapter is boring! I hope you liked it anyways! It should start getting exciting soon! Bye!