🌱

Both two boys on the lower part of the bunk bed can hear murmurs and giggles and it kinda irked the two of them, coz it's ruining their precious sleep!

Taehyung groaned and hug the thing close to him which happened to be Jungkook. The latter on the other hand just wraps his arms on the other like it's an everyday thing they do.

" ohhh...they look so cute!"

Jungkook instantly snapped his head with eyes opened when he heard Eomma gushes at them.

"E-eomma !"

"Ow, did we wake you up kids ? Eomma's sorry, but dinner's ready. You guys come down okay?"

Tae woke up after the door shut and instantly blushes when he saw their position. He retracts his form from the younger, but they're still in a close proximity.

Jungkook grinned at the cute view , damn, his hyung is really cute he wants to devour him.

"W-why am I here? Was that Eomma ? What time is it ?"

"Woah, Taehyungie~ it's still eight and yes that was Eomma waking us up for dinner. "

The older stares at the other eyes lingering on the younger's lips. He took a deep breath before finally deciding to hop off of the bed.

Jungkook followed, still smiling watching his hyung's perky butt, trying his best not to squeeze it he's sure they'll feel really nice in his hands. God, the things he'll do to the older if he looses his control.

"Let's go down now? Are you hungry ?" They both exits the room ,both hairs messy and face puffy from sleep.

"Not really, but I want us to have dinner together with Eomma and Appa." Kookie smiles and slung an arm around the older as they walks down the stairs.

"Hey Kookie, I was thinking about reassembling the bed. Are you okay with sleeping beside me? We'll have bigger space and I'm lazy climbing up."

"It was you who chose the upper part hyung, But yeah we can reassemble it and sleep together. Having someone beside you at night helps you sleep faster, so I think that's a good idea."

Taehyung just examined the other's face as he talks, liking the way his teeth shows when he talks or smile, his lips pouts in every word he says.

"The boys are here! Now let's start eating !"

Eomma beams and Appa chuckled at her being cheery, the two went to their seats. Thanked them for the meal and they went on eating.

There was a knock on the door that earned their attention. "I'll go get it!" The youngest offered and walks to open the door.

A man in a coat, tall with broad shoulders and a smiling face came in to view. The man's expression turn from a smile to confusion.

"Ahh.. Eomma ? Appa? You have visitor... I think."

Jungkook calls as he fight with a staring contest with the handsome male on the doorway.

"Who is it hone— Jinnie~ you're back !?"

Eomma's voice caught both males left on the kitchen. Taehyung's eyes widened hearing the name of the visitor and stormed out of the kitchen to the living room where Eomma is introducing the tall male to Jungkook.

"—and this is Seokjin, my nephew. Studying from abroad —"

"Hyung ! Your back !oh shit you're finally back !"

Taehyung lunges on his uncle smashing his smaller form to hug the older. Jin laughed returning back the hug.

"Hello baby, I missed you !"

They swayed from side to side as Taehyung kept his arms on the olders waist.

Jungkook on the other hand just watch them with a brow perked , he doesn't want to feel jealous because that's just his uncle but he doesn't know why there's a knot in his stomach that keeps on tugging, and it irks him so much.