🌱

Taehyung's eyes wondered around his dimly lit room, the game in front loading. After that embarrassing moment Jungkook just shrugged it off coolly, the boy never mentioned anything about his toy anyway. Plus, his bathroom is indeed cute, so he just thanked him. But still Jungkook's mischievous expression sent chills all over his body.

"I'm playing Princess Peach." Jungkook said, and scopped a spoonful of Ube flavored ice cream.

"Mario is me !"

They played until one in the morning, asking questions here and there. Really trying to get to know each other. When the older male heard the younger yawns he ruffled his silky soft locks and suggested that they should got to bed.

"I should feature you on my channel sometimes, you're a n awesome player."

"Really hyung ?? I'd love too ! "

Tae chuckles as they got up from the carpeted floor  Jungkook cleaning up their mess, and the older male just awed.

"Now let's sleep !"

Jungkook nods eyes droopy as he walks after Tae, eyes unconsciously darting on the olders nice ass. Damn.

"I'm older than you, so I should be on the top bunk. "

Tae tapped the top bunk with a smile.

" But, Hyung I think you'd look sexy under me though. "
"What?? you're saying something ?"

Jungkook immediately shook his head but his mischievous smile is back, Taehyung gulped, he looks really sexy with that smile and that messy hair with droopy eyes.

I'm wet.

"W-we should sleep. Goodnight Jungkookie!"

"Hmm...night hyung."

*

Seven in the morning when Jungkook woke up, and the older is still asleep. He immediately changed into his work out clothes and left the room.

Last night, Mr. Kim said they have a small gym room at the top floor of the house just near the pool.
And so Jungkook started his daily routine.

Taehyung woke up around eight , hair messy and only in his boxers he went down to the kitchen to find Jungkook eating his breakfast, fresh from shower.

Thanks for the meal dear god !

He can feel his horny gay ass rising the more he sees the new boy, freaking hell, he's supposed to be his baby brother.

"Hey, Good morning."

"Morning Jung— oh a Cookie !! "

The elder excitedly munched on the cookie he saw on the table and Jungkook find it cute he just took a photo of the older eating happily.

"Yah ! I looked like I was raped. Delete that picture !"

"Then I'll just tell them I'm the one who raped you. Bet they'd be jealous of me" Taehyung blushed and Jungkook smiled suggestively.

"You're still a kid ."

"And I can fill you up real good Baby." Jungkook even winked, and Tae just pretended like he didn't had a boner at that. Like, morning sex in the kitchen is one of his damn fantasies bitch !

"I'll just pretend we didn't have that kind of conversation. Come on I'll show you to the neighborhood !"

*

Taehyung toured Jungkook in their subdivision, ate ice cream again at the nearest ice cream parlor cause it's hot and then they walk back hone.

"So, did you like it ??"
The older asked plopping down on the couch, both parents out to work. And since it's a Sunday they have the house to themselves.

"It's nice and looks securing. "

"Hmmm... Anyway, do you like have a girlfriend Jungkook ??"

Jungkook laughed because Taehyung looked uncomfortable or rather nervously shy while asking.

"Hyung, I just flirted with you this morning and you think I'm into girls ??"

"Wait, your like gay ??"

The younger only gave the older a teasing smile and a wink before he went upstairs.

Bitch, The older can only follow his form running upstairs with mouth open.