🌱

While the younger is down to get the popcorn. Taehyung received a message from Jimin, his best friend coming for that project he forgot that's due the next day. Shit.

Jungkook has a gallon of ice cream on his left and the bowl of pop corn on his right, humming a song as he walks out of the kitchen only to see Jimin coming in from the front door.

"Jimin hyung! "

"Hey Kooks, I'm here for a project. Is he upstairs ??"

"Yeah." Jungkook nod his head for Jimin to follow. They came in, and saw Taehyung facing his phone.

"Sup lazy ass!"

Tae let out a loud groan, how he hates schools.

*

Like magic, the two finished their project in just three hours. And that's a first, coz they usually finish something after a week or months coz they're both lazy.

"Damn, my head hurts! Finally done." Jimin stretched his tired body in Tae's chair. The house is silent, the parents aren't back yet from work, Jungkook's asleep on his bunk and Taehyung is in his shower to freshen up because doing school work is stressful, he looked like a zombie.

His eyes are getting droopy tired from staring at scree of his Laptop. He walks out of the bathroom in his boxers putting on his thin black shirt. Maybe he'll take a quick nap or something.

Jimin is already packing up ready to leave, he have a meet up with his dance crew from Highschool.

"Gotta bounce Tae, Just bring the drive on Monday. Bye, Love. " Jimin grinned giving him a flying kiss as the short male left his room. Tae rolled his eyes ,  he then saw his reflection on his vanity mirror and raked his hand in his hair.

I need to dye myself again.

He shrugged and went to the bunk bed, and because he's so lazy to even climb up to his bunk he just dives in Jungkook's covers finding it warm and comfy, liking the smell of his fabrics.

It smells like Kookie~

And in just second he fell asleep, Jungkook on the other hand felt something warm on his chest and woke up to Taehyung's face , sleeping adorably beside him mouth slightly ajar, snoring lightly.

The boy chuckled and pulled the older closer to his chest letting his head on his arms , resting his hand on the other's waist. And too, drifted off back to sleep. Again.