Astro skidded to a halt in front of Dr Oshay's office and looked up and smiled. You panted and rested your hands on your knees. You then looked at Astro.

"Did you really have to drag me along?" You questioned. Astro grinned at you.

"Of course! I want you to be the first person who meets her other than me." You smiled while shaking your head. Astro then pushed the doors open and ran inside. Dr Oshay was working at a computer when you and Astro walked in. Dr Oshay looked up and smiled.

"Ah, Astro!" Dr Oshay then glanced at you. You waved at him. You hadn't really met him in person. Dr Oshay smiled at you. "Ah, and I see that you've brought your friend with you. I'm Dr Oshay, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person Y/N." You smiled and walked over to him. You then shook his head.

"The pleasure is all mine." You then looked behind him and saw that there was a body inside a container. Dr Oshay turned around.

"Ah, that. Astro, you've come a little early but I guess I can present her to you know." Astro grinned as Dr Oshay pressed a few buttons and power was inserted into the container. "Astro, meet your sister Zoran." Astro's eyes widened as the container opened and Zoran blinked her eyes open. She then yawned and sat up. Your eyes widened. She had the same hairstyle as Astros except her horns were more even. She had the same black hair and brown eyes as her older brother and wore a short light pink dress with a darker shade of pink boots and pink gloves with a pink scarf. Zoran stepped out of the container and wobbled around. She then fell over. Astro's eyes widened and he rushed over to her. He then crouched down to her as she sat up and smiled at her.

"Hello, Zoran. I'm Astro, your older brother." Astro introduced himself. Zoran looked up at Astro and cocked her head to the side.

"Older...brother...?" Astro nodded.

"Yeah!" Zoran smiled and reached towards him. She then pulled on his hair and laughed. Astro's eyes widened as she pulled on his horns and started chuckling nervously. "Okay Zoran, you can stop now." Zoran continued to pull on his hair. Astro frowned. "Zoran, I'm serious. Please stop." Zoran stared at Astro for a second then tackled him to the ground as she continued to pull on his hair. Astro cried out as he landed on the ground. He then looked up at you with a look which read 'help me'. You smiled at him and turned around while waving Tobio's book in the air.

"I'm going to go return this to Tobio. See you later Astro." Astro's eyes widened and he reached out towards you.

"Y/N! Wait! Help me out!" Astro cried. He then cried out in pain when Zoran poked him in the eyes. You left the room and made your way towards Tenma's office. You didn't know where Tobio would be, so hopefully Tenma would know. When you arrived at his office, you knocked on the door. You then opened it and walked in to see Tenma at his desk.

"Hello, Dr Tenma." You greeted. Tenma turned towards you and smiled.

"Ah, hello Y/N. What brings you here?" You held up Tobio's quantum physics book.

"Astro and I ran into Tobio earlier and he dropped this. I came to return it to him but I don't know where it is." You told. Tenma looked at the book.

"Ah, that book. You can leave it here if you want, I'm sure that you must be busy with your other duties." You shook your head.

"No, I'm not busy. Actually, I don't officially start until next week. But I do kind of want to relax, I guess I'll leave the book in your care then." Tenma nodded and got the book off you. You then turned around and left the room. As you were walking down the hallways, you felt a pair of eyes on you and turned around. When you didn't see anything, you shrugged and continued walking. Tobio watched you from behind a corner as you walked away. He then sighed and rested his hand on his chest. He then saw you turn a corner and ran after you. You had decided to take a walk through the castle. You had the authority to, so why not use this chance to properly explore the castle? You smiled and hummed a melody as you walked through the halls. You then felt that same feeling and turned around. When you saw nobody, you frowned. Why did that strange feeling like somebody was watching you keep appearing? You then shrugged and decided to make your way towards the garden. Tobio watched as you walked into the garden. He then followed behind silently. You sat down on a bench and closed your eyes as you felt the nice cool breeze drift through the air. You then heard some chatter and looked up to see Ajeero and Kennedy walking by. You then smiled and waved. "Hey guys!" You exclaimed. Ajeero and Kennedy looked at you and smiled.