Five

Author B.Bon

“Alright; heres the tickets, lets go!” Namjoon says, handing out the tickets for the haunted Love Maze.

Jungkook squealed in excitement, flapping his ticket as if it was the first thing he held.

“Next”

They all passed their tickets and entered, It was quiet yet scary, For it was night time.

Jungkook gulped as they started walking in deeper, Until He bunped into Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned and Shoved Jungkook back sightly.

“Watch it, Shortie” Taehyung tsked at the younger and Jungkook furrowed his eye brows, shoving him back.

“Who are you calling a shortie, Giant?” Jungkook said, Taehyung growled and pushed back, Making Jungkook fight back.

They were too caught up in their fight that they didnt notice the others walking away, leaving them both to fight.

Jungkook finally stopped shoving him back and rolled his eyes.

“Ugh, Whatever. Jimin Hyun-” Jungkook halted and so did Taehyung, Nobody was there.

“Shit.. They must've left us’’ Taehyung says, panicking under his breathe quitely.

“No shit sherlock!” Jungkook exclaimed, pulling out Jimin's beanie and hugging it, terrified in the dark.

❝ This Is All Your Fault! ❞

Jungkook finally spoke up to Taehyung, who remarked;

❝ How the hell Is this my fault?!❞

❝ Its because It Is! ❞

Jungkook growled under his breathe as he ruffled his hair and turned around, his back facing Taehyung.

“Fine then! I'll go on my own then!” He heard Taehyung yell and foot steps fading away.

“Fine then!” Jungkook turns around and see's no Taehyung.

His breathe hitched as he gripped on his friends beanie, but he stood up tall.

“Wh-Who needs him anyway? I can survive this maze on my own!”

»meanwhile

Jungkook runs faster, As he heard whispers. Running into dead ends and his breathing went faster, sweating profusely.

What was his greatest fear?

Rejection and being alone, Fucking great -_-

He didnt know why it was happening; He should've read the rules properly.

He heard whispers, telling him he wasnt enough or he didnt belong.

He huddled himself in a corner and sat there, covering his ears but then what caught his attention made him scream inside,

He saw Jimin and the others walking away from him, Leaving Jungkook behind them.

Jungkook widened his eyes and felt his knees wobble, he fell to the floor once again and cried.

He hung his head low as the darkness consumed him.

While he was crying he didnt notice Taehyung saw him and kneeled down infront of him, Shaking him.

“Hey- Are you crying?” Tarhyung asked and took off Jungkooks hands from his tear stained face.

Jungkook only shook, he held the beanie of his dear friend and he didnt seem like he was in reality.

Taehyung, Who read the rules before going into the maze, Slapped him on the cheek softly.

“Wh-” Jungkook finally snapped out from his trance and looked at Taehyung. His breathing calmed down and hugged him, Tears escaping his eyes yet again.

“I-Im sor-..ry I did- dnt mean- Dont leave... me ag-again” Jungkook cried out, his voice cracking.

Taehyung hugged back, patting his back until the younger calmed down.

“Lets get out of this hell hole.. Alright?” Taehyung says, pulling Jungkook up.

“B-but the whi-whispers..” Jungkook says.

“They are just your imagination. Trust me.” Taehyung says, Jungkook nodded and held Taehyungs hand, Not bothering.

“Dont leave me, Hyung..” Jungkook says, his grip softening on Taehyungs hand.

Taehyung stopped and Looked at him, Seeing Jungkook looking at him with puppy eyes.

Jungkook never used honorifics on Taehyung, just by hearing him do so; Taehyung smiled and pressed his forehead onto Jungkooks.

‘‘I wont, Kookie-ah”

»meanwhile

They both walked around, trying to figure out where to go, running into deadends but still didnt give up.

On the way, Taehyung explained to Jungkook how he found the boy; Its because he was getting chased by wolves; Taehyungs nightmare.

Jungkook explains why he hated being Lonely and being Rejected by people, And Taehyung listened to every word and took notes.

This was quite rare for both of them, They always seemed to hate each other but.. They are actually great friends.

For the first time they were actually cooperating and not trying to kill each other.

They finally saw a source of light, Jungkooks eyes glistened in glee as he pulls Taehyung to the exit.

But the gang still wasn't there.

They waited, just talking and laughing. They figured out what was so different and similar to each other and just playfully fought.

Then,

“YOU TWO!”

They finally saw the group out of the maze, Jimin approaching them and Immediately hugged Jungkook.

“You two idiots! What if you got lost! Why did you-”

“Jimin Hyung, Im fine.. See?” Jungkook says, twirling.

“How did you manage to get out on your own?”

“Help... Help from my hyung” Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung who was smiling like an idiot.

Jungkook gave Jimins beanie back, but Jimin insisted he could have it.

They all scolded them but the two just shrugged it off, They all went out and decided to go on another last ride before they went home.

But the only thing that was only Taehyungs mind was;

He called me Hyung...

They ended up on the Moving Ship ride, they really enjoyed it. Wanna know why?

Its because Jungkook and Taehyung sat beside each other and looked so happy, Raising their hands up and squealing.

The others didnt see, But Jungkook ended up holding Taehyungs hand up in the air.