One

Jeon Jungkook/Jungguk

I tap my pen on the table, burying my intense stare onto His head. Kim Taehyungs. I hate him, So much. To the point that I want to strangle him.

He may be lucky that He is Friends with Jimin..

"Jungkook" I stopped tapping my pencil and looked behind me, To see Jimin with a concerned expression.

"Are you okay? You have been spacing out and class ended one minute ago.."

I nervously bit my bottomlip, Looking At Taehyung yet again to see him looking back at me with a sly smirk.

I growled to myself and grabbed Jimin, pulling him out with me, Making him suprised.

"Staring at Kim Taehyung again? Wow-"

"I wasn't staring at him! I was.. Erm..."

"You were eye fucking him?"

Jimin said again, making me fake gag and slap him on the arm, Liking Taehyung? I would rather bury myself alive than kiss... That thing!

"Ew- Gross! I would never do that!"

Jimin rolls his eyes and opened his locker, Which was beside mine. He took out a small envelope and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, flipping the letter to see my Initials wrote in cursive.

"Well, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and I are going to an amusement park tonight. Here's an invitation" Jimin says, passing me the letter.

"You could've just asked me, This looks really fancy, Jimin" I said, stuffing the letter in my bag gently.

Jimin scoffs at me and slaps me in the arm slightly.

"Yah! You brat! Its hyung to you!"

I let out a chuckle and closed my bag, placing it on and walking beside him.

"Fine, Hyung... I'll text you later if I'm going. Is that okay with you?"

Jimin nods, We heard their names being called and turned around to see the whole gang, With Kim Taehyung.

Author Bon Bons POV

"Heya guys! Wanna go to the cafe?" Jin insisted, while the others agreed. Jungkook just stared at Taehyung, Who was staring back.

It was like an intense staring contest.

"Would you two stop trying to kill each other and snap out?!" Jin scilded the two and slapped both of them in the head, earning whines from the two.

"Wha- Where are we going?" Jungkook asked while fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"To Jins Cafe and back to the dorms to change. Now lets go!" Yoongi said, grabbing Jungkook in the shoulder and pushing him forward slightly.

Made another ff... This time; Its Vkook. I'm planning to create another BTS × J.JK instagram AU... Should I?