Three

P.JM

I ended up carrying Jungkook on my back on the way to The lobby, He wasn't very heavy, He was actually light.

“Jimin? Where Jungkook?” They asked, I turned aeound to show them a sleeping bunny- I mean Jungkook on my back.

Taehyung poked his side, making him whine in annoyance and swat his hand away.

“Wake up!” Taehyung says into his ear and I pat Jungkooks Bum, Making him finally wake up and get down my back.

Author B.Bon

Jungkook slaps Taehyung in the back of the head; yelling at him about waking him up, Taehyung just rolled his eyes and slapped his shoulder to.

“Lets go have Dinner, C'mon!” Jin said, ushering them to his and Namjoons room.

They sat on the living table, as Jungkook sat on the couch; Playing overwatch on the TV.

“Yah, You brat. You have to eat” Tarhyung said, sitting beside him on the carpet while he used his chopsticks, Feeding Jungkook spaghetti.

Jimin stood by the doorway and watched Taehyung feed Jungkook, smiling proudly.

“Kids these days, So bipolar” He said to himself as Taehyung and Jungkook argue because Taehyung stopped feeding The younger.

After a while,

They were on the road, Jamming out to songs in the radio while Namjoon drove.

Jimin was about to sit Beside Jungkook, But then he saw Him sleeping on Taehyungs shoulder, who was asleep too.

“Jin Hyung!”

Jin looked at Jimin, confused to why he was screaming.

“Look! Picture that!” Jimin says  pointing at the two who was curled up beside each other.

Jin got the message and squealed alittle, taking out his camera and picturing the rare moment.

“Guys, We're here!” Namjoon says, pulling up in the parking lot of the amusement park. Taehyung woke up and shook Jungkook, Making the younger wake up immediately.

They all get out of the car and fawned over how pretty it was with the lights in the night.

Jungkook jumped around, Pulling Jimin and the others with him.

“Lets go there first!” Jungkook said, Pointing at the Ferris Wheel. Hobi gulped and the others agreed. Jimin said he would go to the food court and buy everyone some snacks and told them to go ahead.

Jungkook got paired up, With Taehyung, They both glared daggers at each other as they get in their seat.

A moment of silence the ride started moving, And The two were amazed.

Jungkook smiles, Looking out to the sky as they go up. They could see the whole city from there.

“Its Beautiful” Jungkook says, watching the lights in the city wander and the stars decorating the sky made it a more wonderful sight to see.

“Look! Its Jimin Hyung!” Taehyung points at him and Jungkook waves, Jimin waving back.

They both sat back and just chilled, They werent fighting nor ripping each others head off.

Jungkook thought,

Maybe Tae Tae Hyung isnt that bad

And Smiled.

“Why are you smiling? Day dreaming about Jimin hyung?” Taehyung cooed and poked the youngers side, making the other laugh and squirm.

“Ew- Hahahaah- Please Ta- HaHAHAHA” Jungkook laughs and Taehyung chuckles, placing his hands away.