A visit back home

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, he's gotten quite shy ever since back then." You nodded and turned around.

"Well, we'd better quickly get ready and make our way towards the throne room." Everyone nodded. You all then walked off to your rooms which you all had in the capital to get ready.

You were putting on your cape when you heard knocking at your door. You walked over and opened the door to see Sabrina in her outfit. She smiled at you and grabbed your hand.

"Come on! Everyone is waiting for us outside of the throne room." Your eyes widened. You then sighed. Everything was happening just too fast. You and Sabrina ran through the hallways of the castle and ran up the steps leading to the throne room. You leaned on your knees as you breathed heavily. Everyone looked at you and sweat dropped. You swallowed and walked up and kneeled down next to the others. The king chuckled at your arrival and stood up.

"Welcome, black onyx knights. With this emblem that I present to you, you shall all become knighted." The king then clicked his fingers, gesturing for the holy sword to be brought over to him. A priest picked up the sword and handed it to the king while bowing his head. The king took the sword and turned towards you all. He then held the sword upwards. "I shall now start the knighting." The king looked at Abercrombie. "Every order needs a smith, and with your abilities I think that you are fit to become the official smith of the black order knights. I now present to you, the title of the black onyx smith." The king then tapped Abercrombie's shoulders with the sword. He then turned towards Ajeero and Reno. "Ajeero, Reno, you both are much very talented engineers. I would like to give you both the title of the twin black onyx engineers." The king then tapped their shoulders with the sword. He then turned towards Sabrina and Kennedy. "Sabrina, Kennedy, you both are very well respected knight trainees who have earned the trust of others. I now present to the both of you as high ranking knights of the black onyx knights." The king tapped their shoulders with the sword. Finally, he turned towards you. "Y/N, you are the black onyx guardian and have proved to us many times that you can play your part well. I am proud to give you the title of captain of the black onyx knights." The king then tapped your shoulders with his sword and handed the sword back to the priest. He then held his arms out. "Now, rise black onyx knights, for you are this country's future!" You and your friends rose and stood tall. The king then smiled and looked at everyone. "Now, cheer for we have a new order!" Everyone began to cheer while you smiled at everyone. You and your friends then turned around and walked out of the throne room.

After the ceremony, you and your friends laid down in your room, exhausted. You breathed out. Astro glanced down at you.

"Tired?" You nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, now we've graduated." You then sat up in realisation. "Hold on a minute, doesn't that mean that we have to live at the castle!?" You questioned. Everyone's eyes widened. They then nodded.

"Y-yeah, woah that's awesome!" Kennedy exclaimed. You grinned. You then thought back to how this all started. You still couldn't believe that you went through all that. Travelling from the outcast lands to the third wall, meeting your friends, becoming a knight, meeting Astro, it was one hell of a journey. If you had to go through all that again, then you'd definitely would! You then thought back to your family. You wondered how they were doing. You then looked up at everyone.

"Hey, guys? I have an idea. I know that this is sort of sudden." Reno laughed.

"Oh please, everything today has been sudden." You grinned.

"Well, I was wondering if we could visit my family tomorrow." Everyone's eyes widened. Your family? Astro smiled and nodded.

"That would be great! I've wanted to meet your family for a while actually." Astro admitted. Everyone nodded in agreement. You grinned.