Chapter 11

Miko P.O.V. 

               I stepping out of the bathroom pulling my shirt down as I dried my hair with a towel walking back into my room. Luci was still asleep in my bed snuggle Marcus tucked under his arm. I giggle looking at them as I throw my towel in my dirty laundry basket. I grabbed my phone looking at my new lock screen. It was one of the photos of me and the Snowballs lookin' fine. I crawled back in bed sitting against the headboard staring at Phillips contact. 

            I clicked on it listening to it ring before I heard his discussing hangover voice. "Hey, baby." He chirped. "Hey." I smiled chewing on my thumbnail. "How was the party you went to the other day?" I asked running my hand through my hair. "It was fun. I got shit faced. Who told ya about it?" He asked moving around his room. "Lucas said he saw you there and if he knew you were gonna be there he was gonna party with you." I liked keeping my hand on my lap so he couldn't tell. 

         He nodded his head looking calm as if my heart wasn't broken because of him. "So how was kissing 8 girls and losing your virginity to a bitch?" I asked with a calm collected face as I watch his change from calm to surprise to worry to fear. "What? What? What are you talking about?" He asked playing with the collar of his shirt. Lying Bastard. "You heard me," I said looking at him with a blank face. "Baby it does not want you to think. I didn't-" 

            "How about you shut up and admit you cheat on him and don't call him baby you don't deserve to call him that." Luci interrupted tiredly sitting up stretching. "Who the fuck is that? Miko, did you fuck him?" Phillip asked angrily as I kept my face blank. "I didn't but even if I did it wouldn't be any of your business anymore. We're over now. Enjoy getting yelled at by your mother cause it'll be all over the news for the next few days." I said ending the call before he could respond removing the hearts from around his contact name. 

          I felt pride in ending the relationship. I've been crying and wishing he didn't do it but I knew it was the right thing to end the relationship getting toxic he was out of my life. "You gonna post the photos today?" Luci asked grabbing his phone from the nightstand typing away at it. "Yes, I am. I was just about to post them. I'm gonna tag you in them." I said opening Instagram. 

           I clicked the plus sign to add a photo clicking the one were my hickeys from Mr Voodoo looked bright and new. I may or may not have had Luci make them look recent. He was standing behind me in the photo the lower half of his face hidden behind my shoulder his eyes look possessive.  One of his hands were over the hickeys that look like the business symbol while the other was on my thigh. 

           I started typing a captain as Luci looked over at what I was doing. 'When your boyfriend cheats on you so you have to find someone new who touches you better.' After posting that pic I posted another one of me in the baby boy sweater and tight black skinny jeans Luci in the background facing away from the camera shirtless. I added the captain 'Date night?' 

           I set my phone down on my nightstand stretching my arms out cracking my back. I jumped by bedroom being slammed open even though it wasn't even closed all the way. "You did it!" Yelled Mika being followed by Maki who looked at me proudly. "Good job." He said, "Thank you ." I smiled laughing lowly. 

Time Skip

           I walk into dads working bringing him lunch. Luci had gone home a while ago and I got bored so I choose to bring dad lunch. I walked down the hall to his office knocking on the door walking in after hearing a come in. "I brought you food Oldie," I said smiling holding up the bag of Jack's the box as I closed the door behind me. He cheered like a child quietly before looking to again his papers with a smile before putting them to the side.