Chapter Thirteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Seems like the welcoming meeting is over. Now Makoto and I need to head to cooking before we're any later than we already are.

"You ready to go?" I asked Makoto.

"Yep!" Makoto replied.

"Have fun!" Sayaka said, as Makoto and I exited the music room.

Practically running down the halls, we hurried to the cooking club room, where we made it about fifteen minutes late.

... I knew I led us down the long way...

... Should've listened to Makoto when he said to take a right...

... Oh well. Nothing I can do about that now...

When we entered the cooking club room, I was kind've shocked at how small the club was.

Well, it wasn't really small. But compared to Drama and Music, it was quite small.

"Oh, hello! I'm so glad you could make it. Please, feel free to take a seat." The person who I assumed was the club's leader said.

Makoto and I then took a seat.

"Just so that those who arrived a bit late are all caught up... My name's Isabella Saff, and I'm the leader of the cooking club. Our main goal in this club is to improve everyone's cooking skills, no matter where we may be at this point. During each main event for the school, we will be responsible for making a portion of the treats, so we can't dilly-dally around. Even if club activities are only once a week, feel free to ask for help whenever you may need it. My main goal is to help you all improve." Isabella explained.

Well, looks like all my clubs are going to be very enjoyable and fun to participate in.

Hello. I'm so sorry for not updating in forever, and only updating a VERY short chapter. I've been very stressed lately with life, so it's been hard for me to find time to write. I hope you can understand. But keep in mind that I'm trying to get back into writing daily, so don't worry; I'll (hopefully) be updating more again. Thanks for not giving up on me! Later! =^-^=