Chapter 32: The Second Trimester

A/N: Copying this here for those who don't check my bio. 

Release Schedule for Everglow:
1-2 chapter(s) a week

Check my paperbitten.com home page sidebar for current editing status on the next chapter.

Update Notices:
• Chapter One has been revised - Jun 1st
• Grammatical corrections have been made to chapters 1-28 on May, 7th. _______________________________________________

A week went by...

You XiaoMo had just woken up while Ling Xiao had long already been awake and was in the living room.

In the bedroom, You XiaoMo was taking off his nightshirt to change into his day clothes when he stopped to stare down at himself.

He frowned as he poked at his chest in a sad demeanor. It happened almost overnight, his very flat chest felt and looked like water was suddenly injected into him, specifically those two spots on his front, those of which had started to swell up in size.......

The funny thought of a bee stinging him twice and thus giving him an allergic reaction on his breasts was the best and most accurate comparison he could provide.

They were almost painful at times now, especially leading up to them swelling, not to mention feeling tender to the touch. He wondered if the discomfort was normal or if because he was a man that the growing of sudden breasts that his body didn't know how to react... His mind sure didn't!

You XiaoMo touched either side gingerly within his palms. Thankfully weren't that large, maybe close to the length of a fingernail in size right now, but near the bottom, it was closer to two as it dipped. Sighing, he had a strong premonition that they would only get bigger.

If he had natural toned pectoral muscles of a strong contoured chest, this might've not looked so odd to him. But seeing as he's ordinarily flat as a pancake, it was an odd thing to watch happen.

At least in this week, his morning sickness had lightened up considerably. He still had aversions to food and some things would trigger nausea still. But seeing as they had to light fewer aroma candles to deter his morning sickness, he was happy with this progress. Although that didn't mean they stopped completely, as they were a comforting smell to him.

The third change of the week was a predictable one as his stomach also grew in size some. No longer was it only at his lower abdomen but his upper had finally started to extend with it, giving it an overall smoother and round appearance. It was probably well over a couple of inches off his hips now.

You XiaoMo's been resting all week, venturing around the beach and playing around in the water with Ling Xiao, but today he wanted to do other things.

Throwing on a white short sleeve with blue trimmings shirt and blue knee shorts, he went into the living room area. Walking in, he saw Ling Xiao sitting cross-legged and with eyes closed on the couch mediating.

Not wanting to bother him, You XiaoMo silently went towards the kitchen.

Ling Xiao cracked open an eye, his lazy voice slowly sounding, "You're up early."

Looking at him, You XiaoMo rubbed his belly and kept going while he laughed, "I felt awake. Did you already eat?"

Ling Xiao faintly smiled, "No, but you don't have to worry about me."

"I want an omelet!" You XiaoMo happily chimed as he had just started suddenly craving the dish, "I'll make you some too."

As he said the words, he was already reaching towards the pans in the cabinet and then taking out the eggs from the dimension to start cracking.