Chapter 6: The Flames of Disorder

By his sixth week of pregnancy, You XiaoMo was becoming mesmerized at his stomach gradually looking permanently bloated. Then, also came the dull headaches during the day. He'd try to sleep it away in bed, but Ling Xiao would force him to walk around and not stay in bed all day long.

They still have yet to let anyone besides their family and his Contract Wicked know of his pregnancy. It wasn't that they were trying to keep it a secret, it just wasn't brought up in conversation nor thought of to spread the news around yet.

This day You XiaoMo fought his morning sickness enough to get up and around early. He's got a lot of his to-do list done lately. Organizing and sorting his dimension has been his busy work and he's finally caught up, and until the new fields fill up and mature, he's able to take it easy in that area.

He was already out of his favorite fruits and candies. As he was currently craving sweet things, and doing nothing but continuously snacking on them when the nausea was at by.

You XiaoMo was once again walking through the Ghost Crying Cliff toward the Laughing Pavilion. He wanted to go to Bones City to pick up some food and along the way invite Ling Xiao to come join.

Walking down the hallway he saw a familiar face fastly approaching, it was Tian Xiu, his long robes were fluttering as he walked. He greeted You XiaoMo with a surprised expression, quickly saying, "Young Master, do you need something?"

"I'm just seeing if Ling Xiao is busy." You XiaoMo replied back cheerfully, slowing his walking pace.

Tian Xiu looked hesitant and said, "I believe representatives from the Long Real Dragons have arrived and asked for his presence. It might be a little bit."

You XiaoMo was a little taken aback, what did they come to see Ling Xiao for? Recovering, he looked back at him and said, "Oh, well then, could you tell Ling Xiao I am going into town for a bit?"

"Do you want someone to go with you?" Tian Xiu quickly asked, stepping forward slightly.

You XiaoMo smiled, confidently saying, "I'll be fine."

He was pregnant, not a weakling.

It was a nice gesture but he could handle a trip to town alone.

Before Tian Xiu could interject and insist on a babysitter for him, You XiaoMo turned around and rushed out of the Pavillion.

He left the skull-faced peak and was already soaring across the sky with soul powered lustrous black wings on his back.

You XiaoMo sped across the swampy areas and mountain peaks, flying eventually over the black fog of purgatory. The area always gave him the hibijibis when alone, hitting a hard shiver every time he crossed it.

Because of his steady speed, in just an hour and a half later he was walking through the opening gates of Bones City. The city had grown exponentially over the last ten years, it wasn't nearly as big as Transit and other cities but still decently sized nonetheless.

Within fifteen minutes he found the food market, zoning in toward the stalls actively selling different varieties. He picked a lot of daily rotated bargains and some odds and ends on sale. After looking around for a very long time, he still couldn't find what he was curiously and secretly looking for.

Seeing him stall in the middle of the street, an elderly man called out to him, "Young man, you looking for something?"

You XiaoMo quickly shot his gaze to the man, surprise lighting his face before he regained his composure to say, "Ah yes, I'm looking for Demon Fruits. I don't see any being sold."

Which he thought odd, as the town was the high majority of Wicked.

Elderly man smiled, hands folded and hovering over his chest, "The whole area is sold out already."