"You did it! I'm so proud of you," Jaemin continues to chant and praise, and Jeno knows that the younger won't stop until Jeno tells him to, which makes him consider if he should bring it up or not. He kind of really likes having Jaemin gush about him, not that he'd let Jaemin know that.

Breathing out a final calming and satisfied breath, Jeno stands up from his chair with his eyes closed, listening to how Jaemin stops speaking along with how his breath hitches.

This has Jeno smiling with his eyes still closed.

"Soon Jaemin-ah," Jeno whispers quietly, opening his eyes to see how Jaemin's cheeks have darkened because of their close proximity.

Jeno finds it cute, so he delivers a kiss to Jaemin's left cheek.

The younger boy doesn't say anything, instead he happily tightens his arms around Jeno's shoulders, laying his head on Jeno's chest while they sway happily in the latter's room.

Jaemin is pretty content in this moment. There isn't much more he could ask for.

Jeno just sent in the letter to the university which Jaemin is set on going to, which now raises the chances of his boyfriend attending the same university as him. The school would be stupid to not take Jeno.

Jaemin was pretty happy.

And so was Jeno. He's one hundred percent sure that Jaemin's name is going to get tattooed onto his left forearm on the night of his eighteeynth birthday.

Jeno is sure Jaemin is his soulmate.

It would be ridiculous if Jaemin wasn't his soulmate. The universe couldn't be that stupid. Everyone, everyone knows that Jeno and Jaemin's attraction for each other run deep through their viens and through their bones.

It would be the equivalent of the universe tipping off of its axis if Jeno or Jaemin get a different name tattooed onto their bodies.

Just like Jeno, Jaemin believes that it wouldn't make sense having someone else's name other than Jeno's on his body.

Sometimes, it was like one part of Jaemin's body burned with the anticipation of getting a name inked onto there. It happened in three different places, one above his heart, one near the inside of his right ankle and the other behind his left ear.

Those were one of the three places Jaemin expected Jeno's tattoo to go.

If Jeno and Jaemin weren't soulmates, then apples were triangular prisms and bananas were circular.

"Fuck it up Mark! Score a goal you little bitch!"

Soulmates were often supportive of what their significant others do, and what their passions are. They often know how to make their soulmate feel good and happy about what they do, and they always, always love them no matter what decisions they make in life.

It wasn't very common for soulmates to fall through, to break apart, because the universe knows what it's doing, most of the time.

Back to the concept of soulmates being supportive though, some were... A tad too supportive.

There was a line between showing affectionate support and then being borderline embarrassing.

Donghyuck crossed that line a long time ago. Mark grew used to it.

Donghyuck had a loud mouth, naturally. He also had a big heart, naturally. All of it was for Mark, who held it easily in his hands.

Donghyuck was supportive, Donghyuck was very supportive. Too supportive. Borderline embarrassingly supportive.

But Mark would honestly not want to be hyped up any other way.

Instead of embarrassingly hiding and blushing when Donghyuck used to screech motivational phrases and tell him he loves him from the bleachers, Mark now embraces how utterly whipped his boyfriend is for him, because the elder feels the same way.

Mark plays soccer and Donghyuck plays his cards right.

Mark shoots goals and hat-tricks while Donghyuck shoots him finger hearts and loving gazes.

Mark takes his sweaty jersey off after they win the game while Donghyuck takes his stupid hat and foam finger off before sprinting down to smother Mark with kisses.

It wasn't a new scene for people who come watch the school's soccer games regularly, it was a very common scene to see shirtless all star varsity soccer player Mark Lee being kissed hungrily by his theatre nerd of a boyfriend Lee Donghyuck.

"You're gonna get in trouble one day," Mark smiles into their kiss, messily speaking while Donghyuck continues to stubbornly try to kiss him.

Donghyuck giggles too, Mark's heart might just burst.

"Don't care. Love you. Good job." Donghyuck says sweetly and shorty, keeping his arms wrapped around Mark's really sweaty neck.

Mark hums.

"Love you too."

If Mark loved soccer, he loved, with the fall on your face because you find them so handsome kind of love, Lee Donghyuck.

The younger was everything from cute to a handful to giggly to annoying as hell.

Mark thinks they are so compatible, and it's not just because he took online quizzes to 'See If Your Soulmate Really Is Your Soulmate!' or do those stupid soulmate quizzes that are on the school's newspaper left hand side column.

Mark thinks they're compatible because they are.

Donghyuck fits into Mark's life like a missing puzzle piece, like he belonged there since the beginning of time, which Mark believes he did.

Donghyuck likes to relish in how every new thing he did with Mark was like he was supposed to do those things with Mark. It was like the universe crafted specific scenarios and environments for events with both Mark and Donghyuck to take place, which is why everything goes so perfectly smoothly for them.

Mark likes to believe that on the night of his eighteenth birthday, Donghyuck's name will ink itself on his right thigh, somewhere which is always burning and tingling, probably in excitement of getting inked.

Donghyuck likes to believe that Mark's tattoo will appear dancing along his collarbones. His reasoning was stupid though, since he said that it will appear there because Mark likes to leave hickeys on his collarbones.

"You're sweaty," Donghyuck points out, unraveling himself from Mark. "Take a shower."

Mark rolls his eyes, Donghyuck's mood switches more often than not, one minute he goes from confessing his undying love for Mark and the next he's not even batting an eyelash in his general direction.

They were horribly rude to each other sometimes, and also grossly in love the other times.

If Mark and Donghyuck weren't soulmates, then oranges were the size of atoms and oxygen was a hoax.