"Why would he go home without informing all of us?" Jimin thought to himself as he walk back to his room. He sat at the end of his bed staring at the floor with his hands together, Jimin lift his head and stared at the other bed across from him. The bed was nicely made, the cream color bed sheets was nicely straightened out like the hotel beds, no crease. 

Jimin sighed and fell back onto his bed staring at the ceiling, without Hoseok the apartment has been quiet. From time to time Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung would fool around and Jin would argue with them or yell at them. Jimin would laugh at them but it doesn't feel right without Hoseok in the house. 

Jimin took a little nap on his bed remembering about Hoseok. He woke up as the sun was already setting, the apartment was quiet except music that is muffled behind Namjoon's door. Jimin dragged his feet towards the bathroom rubbing his eye. He flipped the switch as the lights flickered on, a tiny bathroom with walls of creamy white in color. Jimin lift the seat up and let out a small sigh from the urine he held. After finishing with his business he flushed the toilet and turned on the water tap. 

Jimin yawned while washing his hands, he tiredly stare at himself in the mirror. His eyes squint at a little bump on his forehead, "what the-" he leaned in closer to the mirror, "aww man seriously?" Jimin groaned realizing there was a pimple visible on his forehead. Jimin turn off the water drying his hands with a towel that hung on the hook on the door. 

The mirror in front of the sink was like a little cabinet to hold the things the boys needed to put in, Jimin open the mirror rummaging through his hyung's and Jungkook's things that consist of their shaver, toothpaste, face wash, Jin's face mask, and ointment. Jimin searched for his healing ointment for his acne. "Ah there you are," Jimin sighed with a smile as he moved Jin's face wash bottle dropping a couple of things into the sink. 

Jimin sighed in frustration picking the fallen items in the sink and put them back into the cabinet until his eyes fell on a small white pill bottle. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he found a bottle of Aspirin, he took the cap off the bottle and saw less then ten tablets were in the bottle. "I don't remember anyone taking Aspirin." Jimin tilt his head and got out of the bathroom. 

"Hyung! Taehyung-ah! Jungkook-ah!" Jimin shouted outside from the bathroom, Jungkook open his door and stuck his head out with headphones around his neck. Jin ran up the stairs in a hurry worried that somebody might've gotten hurt. Taehyung and Namjoon both came out of their room looking confused as they saw Jimin stand with a bottle of Aspirin in his left hand. "What is it Jimin? Are you sick?" Jin asked. 

Jimin shook his head, "anyone of you bought Aspirin?" Everyone look at each other confused, they all look at Jimin again and shook their heads, "no" they all said. "Ahh I remember! Hoseok hyung bought them a couple weeks back if I remember." Jungkook was in a trance trying to remember what day Hoseok bought the medication. 

"Why would he buy Aspirin? Unless he was feeling ill to relieve some pain." Jimin stared deeply at the bottle of Aspirin. "Jimin stop worrying maybe he was ill." Jin reassured. Jimin shook his head, "The bottle has at least 30 tablets, you would only eat one tablet to relieve pain but feel the bottle it's so light. I checked it and there was less than ten tablets in the bottle." Jimin argued handing the tablet to Taehyung who was standing next to Jimin. 

"He couldn't have... eaten them all at once." Jimin's voice came out in a whisper. Taehyung felt the bottle it was awfully light, this worried him as well seeing where Jimin is leading this cause. Jungkook the youngest bite his lip when he gets nervous. "Jimin, maybe it was prescribed by his doctor he did say his ankle was in pain after we played basketball." Namjoon added, Jimin strongly disagree with both of his hyungs. 

"If it was prescribed there would be a label specifically prescribe by his doctor, I don't remember Hoseok hyung getting injured." Jimin stared at Jin and Namjoon. "You walked Dohee home that day, we were fooling around and he was jumping and sprained his ankle." Namjoon explained taking the bottle from Taehyung's hand. Jungkook nodded, "Yeah I remember, we were laughing at Hoseok hyung when that happened." 

Jin rest his arm around Jimin's shoulder, "The label probably fell off, Jimin it's okay, Hoseok will never do anything silly. You're thinking to much." Jin released Jimin and headed downstairs. Namjoon stood there for a moment taking in what Jimin has said, it doesn't make sense but where Jimin was leading also made sense. There is no label on the bottle and the bottle is really light, there is no way he could finish the bottle that fast within a week for thirty tablets. 

"Hyung, aren't you worried? Aren't you all worried? The fact that he suddenly left all of us without an explanation and this almost empty bottle of Aspirin. I don't want to assume but I am, I'm worried for Hoseok hyung." Jimin clenched his hands into a tight fist. "Jimin we're all worried, I bet Jin hyung is also worried but look at Jungkook he seems scared to where this is leading. Jungkook is younger than all of us, Jin is trying not to scare all of us." Namjoon reassured. 

"Take it easy tonight, we'll call him tomorrow." Namjoon gave a brotherly pat on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked at Jungkook, his eyes round like an innocent child, "Sorry for scaring you Jungkook-ah." Jimin staggered back to his room shutting it close behind him. 

Jungkook went back to his room leaving Taehyung out in the hallway alone. Taehyung stared at the white bottle that says Aspirin on it, he chuck the bottle into the trash can in the bathroom in fear. 

Everyone stayed out of everyone's way thinking about Hoseok, the most happiest and brightest person in the group. The one who always put on a smile for others to smile, the loudest person alive who is afraid at everything. Seeing the most happiest person in pain is the biggest fear of those around him. 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!!! 

I hope you like today's chapter!!! This one is more of a curiosity to where Hoseok's appearance went. 

Can you guys guess what happen to Hoseok? 

Lol I kind of thought of BTS outcast for a moment, when everyone was suspecting Hoseok in the game of Outcast.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!