"I'm so hungry" Baekhyun whispered to himself as he wait for the student he just helped earlier.

"I'm d-done" Chanyeol said as he walked out from the comfort room. He hung his head down low because he doesn't want the Sunbae to be disgusted by his face just like everyone else told him.

"Good." Baekhyun said as he pulled Chanyeol by his arm, dragging him with him to the university's cafeteria.

_____________

As they entered the university's cafeteria, all eyes are on them. Chanyeol isn't used to this kind of attention. He is used to getting attention because of being bullied and such.

But now that he is with his sunbae, people's eyes are all on them. And he didn't like it. He just want to be alone.

Baekhyun pulled him towards the cashier. He still kept his head down low because he doesn't want this kind sunbae's reputation to be dirtied because of him. " is that all, sir?" He heard the cashier said in a flirty voice while talking to Baekhyun. "No. Pleaae ask him what he wants and I'll pay for it too" Baekhyun answered.

"What's your order......sir?" The cashier said to him with the same tone of voice everyone uses on him. Disgust. "S-sunbae, you don't have to--"

"He'll take what I ordered too. So please make it two orders now. " Baekhyun cutted him off. He paid for the food and started holding it while looking for some available seats.

"Is this true? OMG?! Baekhyun is with the poor fat, ugly nerd?"

"Wth?  Isn't he the one that is being bullied earlier?"

"Baekhyun-sunbae doesn't look good with him. Disgusting"

"Trash"

He heard it all. And even if he hears that almost everyday in his life, it still pains him. Is it his fault that he loves food? That he loves to eat? That he is not as rich as them? He wanted to fight for himself but he cannot. He can't.....he just can't.

Baekhyun decided to sit down in the center table. This table is only for the student council tho but Sehun, the student council president is his bestfriend so...

"Don't just stand there. Sit down and eat your food now." Baekhyun said as he takes the first bite of his burger.

"I-i can't"

"Why?"

"This table is only for the student council and I don't think I deserve to sit here and I also don't think that you should be with me because I might ruin your reputati--"

"Stop blabbering nonsense and eat now." Baekhyun said in a cold voice that actually scared Chanyeol. He sat down and started grabbing the food that was given to him by his Sunbae 

"IS HE EVEN ALLOWED TO SIT THERE"

"HE IS DISRESPECTING THE TABLE TBH"

" how can Baekhyun-sunbae even eat when he is infront of him? Ewwww"

Chanyeol hung his head low and tears are starting to form in his eyes again.

Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol is starting to get sad and he is angry because of the people around them are talking as if he was eating with some kind of a criminal or devil.

*BLAG*

He throwed his fist into the table. It was so strong that everyone who was whispering was now quiet.

"Shut up and let us eat in peace. Y'all won't like it if I will be the one to shut you up"  Baekhyun said and everyone was now quiet. Chanyeol on the other hand-- felt important for once in his life. Someone who is not his mother actually stood up for him.

"T-thank you sunbae" he said in a low voice.

Baekhyun didn't answered. He just continued to eat his food. He didn't even know why he stood up for this kid. He's not even supposed to be minding other's business.

They started to eat in peace and for some unknown reasons, Chanyeol actually felt safe because of this sunbae in front of him.

___________________

"I'm done" Baekhyun said as he stood up. He started to walk towards the cafeteria's door but stopped when Chanyeol held his wrists "Thank you so much for everything sunbae!" He said in a lively but shy voice. He is playing with his fingers( a mannerism of him if he is not sure about what he's doing or when he is shy) while saying this to his sunbae. "Don't mind it....?"

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol"

"Okay, don't mind it Chanyeol. I'm happy to help" Baekhyun said. He's now supposed to walk again but he is stopped by Chanyeol again.

"S-sunbae, I just w-wanted to ask....." Chanyeol said in an unsure voice. It will be his first time to talk to a senior like Baekhyun, who actually helped him. "What is your name?"

"Byun Baekhyun"

As he said that, he walked towards the door, leaving Chanyeol inside the cafeteria.

"Aish, how come I didn't recognized him?! I'm so stupid asdfgmksjsns"

*************

2nd Chapter to be published next two or three days~