WGM Honeymoon day 1

Start from the beginning

I went downstairs and saw Sana on the sofa I decided I sneak up a her watch what she is doing I saw her watching the fancam of me in the tour and when I sang her a happy birthday I saw a tear stream down her face while she was looking at the video she was smiling as well but what she said shocked me it means she........loves me
Sana:Oppa I love you so much thank you for everything sorry for being a bad wife while you were being a good husband I will always love you.
My skipped a beat and I smiled I than hugged her from the back wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me she was blushing and I couldn't help but chuckle at her.I than whispered near her ears causing both of us to have shiver down our spine.
Me:I love you too and I will do anything for the both of us my wife
I than pecked her in the lips and picked her up bridal way and lead her to our car than I took Sana to an beautiful restaurants and called someone to surprise her because she has been asking about this person a lot.
Me:Hello
.....:Hi
Me:Where are you guys
....:We will be there in 20 minutes
Me:Okay bye
I now than went back to Sana and we both ordered something to eat we were talking for awhile when someone texted and they said that they are here so I said don't come in yet let me blindfold Sana.After convincing Sana I blindfolded her and I told all of them to come.I quickly took Sana blindfold out and she looked at me surprised.
Sana:Tzuyu and Tae
TaeTzu:Hahahha yeah happy birthday
They came in with a huge birthday cake  I saw Sana she was in tears and came to me and hugged me tightly she looked up and softly said
Sana:This is the best gift ever and also one of the most memorable days of my life thank you hubby.
Me:No prob

A\N's POV
After having a great day and spending time with the people they both love.Jimin went home because he had to do a vlive today with his fans so Sana took the advantages and got ready for her surprise.After finishing up with everything she went home and got changed into these clothes.

Then she went to their room and saw the Jimin still talking to the fans so she waved at them and smiled and talked to them as well

Then she went to their room and saw the Jimin still talking to the fans so she waved at them and smiled and talked to them as well.After one hour of finishing the Vlive Jimin than got up and got changed into these clothes.

After one hour of finishing the Vlive Jimin than got up and got changed into these clothes