"Oh um..okay then," I told him, sitting quietly.

It was silent for a moment until Calum put his spoon down and looked up at me. 

"Luke, did I just snap at you?" Calum calmly asked, putting his spoon down. "Well just a little bit, but I know you didn't mean it," I admitted.

"I'm sorry Lukey. It's just the food cravings and the hormones and shit," Calum apologized, giving me a hug.

"It's fine Cal. I know what you're going through and I'm willing to help you with whatever you need and be there for you even step of the way," I sincerely told him.

Calum smiled. "Lucas Robert Hemmings, this is why I love you."

He pressed my lips to him, giving him a shorty, sweet, kiss. I pulled away with the satisfaction of feeling Calum's lips on mine.

"Are you going to school this week?" I asked Calum, pulling him closer to me. "Well yeah I was planning on it. I mean, it is going to be my last few weeks there, so I might as well go. I'm just worried on seeing Peter," Calum admitted.

"If he decides to lay a finger on you, I'll beat the shit out of him," I promised, gripping his hand with mine.

Calum laughed. "Well it's good to know I have a protective boyfriend."

"That's how I want you to feel. Now finish your ice cream before I do," I teased as he stuck out his tongue, finishing the ice cream.

He then finished his bowl of ice cream quickly after. I got up and put his bowl in the sink as he sat on the couch. I walked back and we continued to cuddle. 

Before Calum and I could fall asleep, we heard a knock at the door. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Calum before getting up to open the door. 

Once I unlocked the door, I was greeted by an exciting looking Lillie. 

"Hey Luke! Where's Calum?" She asked, excited. "He's over there...on the couch. Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Tell him to come over here and put on his shoes. We're going shopping today, obviously," she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I raised an eyebrow. "What are we going shopping for...? And you actually have money for that?" I hesitantly asked.

"It's for your guys' of course! And well, Aaron did give me money to help buy things for the baby, as I am your baby expert," She replied.

"Technically, for now, it's only Calum's baby. We don't know who the other father is. It could be your cousin's for all we know. And isn't it a little early to go shopping for the baby?" I asked. 

"Well let's not think negative. It's probably going to be your baby and I refuse to think otherwise. And it's never too early to go shopping for a new baby. We're just ahead of schedule. Now hurry before we lose anymore time. I'm sure Calum would want to be able to tie his own shoes before his stomach gets too big to do so. And...I may have Ashton and Michael tied up and child-locked in my car so we kind of have to hurry before they escape." 

"Now why are Ashton and Michael tied up and child-locked in your car?' I asked.

"Well, obviously they needed to come with. If they're going to be your baby's uncles they need to decide on what the baby would want. And you know, guys don't like the idea of shopping," Lillie replied.

"Well it really necessary to to that though?" I asked.

"Well yeah. Of course. So what happened was that I drove to Blake's house and I saw him and Ashton making out. So I pulled them apart and dragged Ashton out the door. Then I took him to Mikey's house and had him wash out his mouth with soap because there had a little tongue action happening when I walked in. Then I grabbed Mikey and gave him a couple hundred kisses so I could get his butt out the door and into my car so we could get you and Calum. And that's what we're doing now."