end note

* ❞end note ↺ *

hello, my lovely readers! i know the ending was a little bittersweet, but i hope you all were able to enjoy my first fanfic!

overall, i know that it was a pretty sad read (as most hanahaki stories are), but it was something i really enjoyed writing and came from the heart.

unrequited love is something i am painfully familiar with, and being able to put it into words was helpful to me. i'm over it now though, i think lol.

i wrote this during a three hour car ride on my phone because i was bored and completely out of high speed data (smh i use my phone too much), hence why it was so short. i think this type of story is best kept short anyway. no need to prolong my or my readers' suffering haha. :')

anyway, thank you guys for reading, commenting, and voting for my story! ♡

also, be on the lookout for my upcoming luwoo fanfic! i'm super excited for this one because luwoo is my top nct ship, and the plot line is going to be something i've been wanting to write for years now. it's going to be a bit of a longer book (slightly lengthier chapters and more chapters in general), but hopefully some of you guys will stick with me along the way! the style will be quite different; i'll be sure to include some of the fluff and humor that this story lacked, in case any of you guys were craving it (but don't expect an easy ride hehehe).

best,
lis