Chapter 14 - Everything Is Falling Into Place.

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe, something popped up. I'm leaving early and I'll meet you at school. Sorry for making you walk. I won't make you walk next time. I made you pancakes. It's on the counter. I love you."

Well, I love the "I love you" part and I love pancakes. I ate them and got my book bag and left the house. I took out my iPod and started listening to Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown. I love that song. It explained how I felt. I felt my phone buzz, I picked it up seeing a text from Jaden. I opened it:

Jaden: Good morning, beautiful.

Me: Good morning, love.

Jaden: Are we still on for Saturday.

Me: Yerrrp :)

Jaden: Great, can't wait to see you :)

Could this day get any better? Jaden sending me a good morning text. Princeton making me pancakes, knowing their my favorite breakfast meal. I never known that two boys can be so perfect. I finally reached school. No one was staring me down, no one was mugging me, I even bumped into to someone on accident and they said sorry to me. That's super wierd. People are starting to treat me like a normal person. I walk to my locker getting my books out for first period. I went to class on time. FOR ONCE. I noticed that we had a new girl. She was pretty. Her name was Kristen. She looked just like Zendaya Coleman, but she looked even sweeter. I decided to get to know her.

Me: Hey, Kristen right?

Kristen: Yeah.

Me: Hey, Kristen. I'm Hannah. You're really pretty.

Kristen: Thanks, you are too.

Me: Thanks, so I'm guessing you're needing someone to help you around?

Kristen: Actually not really, this guy name Roc is helping me out. Thanks though.

Me: Roc, tall, hair cut, kind of jock looking?

Kristen: Yeah.

Me: I know him. He sits at my table. So, do you want to sit at our table 4th period?

Kristen: Sure, thanks for inviting me. 

Me: No problem, I'm sure Roc will show you our table.

Kristen: Yeah he probably will.

( Bell Rings )

We both get our stuff packed up.

Me: So I'll see you later?

Kristen: Yep.

Me: Okay, bye.

Kristen: Bye.

I walk to my locker. I see Princeton at my locker, I guess he was waiting for me.

Princeton: Hey.

Me: Hey ( unlocking my locker )

Princeton: Need me to walk you to class?

Me: I would love that. ( Grab my books out my locker and walks to class with Princeton )

Princeton: Did you get my pancakes?

Me: Yeah. It was okay.

Princeton: Okay? ( laughs ) Girl, my pancakes are dope.

Me: ( laughs ) What ever you say.

We both arrive to my class.

Me: Bye.

Princeton: Bye.

- Skips to lunch.

I was at lunch talking to the guys, I saw Roc and Kristen together. They were flirting hard. Like really hard. I was kind of jealous. I still love Roc, but I wouldn't get back together with him.

They approached us.

Roc: Hey, you guys have met Kristen, right?

Me: I have. 

RestOfTheGuys: No.

Roc: Oh well, this is Kristen. ( points at Prince ) That's Princeton. ( points at Ray ) That's Ray Ray. ( points at Prodigy ) and this is Prodigy.

TheGuys: Sup.

I giggled. It's funny how they all talk at the same time.

- Skipping To After School

 I met a new girl as friend. Kristen and I exchanged numbers. Finally, never thought that would happen in a million years. I guess Prince and Roc are finally getting along. They've been talking and they seem pretty chill at the lunch table. I guess Roc is really over me, I guess I'm fine with that. I hop in the Prince's car and he drives.

Me: Can you believe that this is the actual first day of school that's been normal for me?

Prince: Really?

Me: Yup, thank God. Everything is falling into place.

Now let's see how plans go with Jaden...