we should stop...

no we shouldn't...

it was like i had the angel and devil on my shoulders.

glizzy pulled away, and kissed on my neck roughly. i sighed, knowing he was gonna leave a few marks.

"zi' , we should s—

"i know." he said, cutting me off, and pulling away from my neck.

"damn bruh, look at your neck." he said, and laughed. i rolled my eyes, cause i knew everyone in the house would be on my ass.

"i'm going to bed." i mumbled, and walked out of the water.

i grabbed my towel, and went up to the guest room. i grabbed some old pajamas i left here, and went into the bathroom.

i looked in the mirror at the hickies that glizzy left on my neck, and chest. this nigga bruh. 🤦🏽‍♀️

i took off my bikini, and got into the shower

i took off my bikini, and got into the shower. i turned on the water.

the next day.
➳➳➳

my eyes fluttered open to reveal that al was in the guest room with me, playing fortnite.

"hey ma— how the fuck you get those?!" he yelled, and pointed to my neck.

"i don't know what you talking about." i said, trying to play dumb.

"aaahhh, you and glizzy did some shit in the pool!" he yelled, and nudged me. "nasty ass motherfu—

"shut the fuck up allison." i said. "i was under the influence."

"my nigga, you did not drink once at that party." he said. "and, you don't even smoke. come on now."

"yeah yeah, whatever." i said. "i need to go pick my son and nephew."

"you better cover them shits up." al said, and did his spraybottle soundin' ass laugh.

"okay albert." i said, and grabbed some clothes.

i went into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. i came out and changed into one of glizzy's white t-shirts. i tied the shirt up at the side, so it didn't look that big. i slipped on my black shorts from nike.

i grabbed my makeup bag from the guest room, and went back into the bathroom.

i covered up the hickey glizzy gave me as best as i could. i then put on some lipgloss, and walked out of the bathroom again.