Staying over

(Charlotte's tattoos above!) Once me argue the girls had changed we went downstairs to wait for the guys in the pool

Once me argue the girls had changed we went downstairs to wait for the guys in the pool. We sat on the edge of the pool with our feet in the water  playing snog, marry, fuck.
"Okay okay I have one. Jason Mamoa,Tom Hardy and Johnny Depp!" Its Tessa's turn right now and she keeps picking hot guys. "Ugh that's so hard but I'd Snog Jason, marry Johnny and fuck Tom. How 'bout you Hol?"
"Yeah I agree with Char, right your turn."
"Liam Hemsworth,changing Tatum and Ian Somerhalder!"
"Ugh I hate you okay snog Liam, marry Channing and fuck Ian."
Me and Holly look at Tessa in pure shock as she shrugs. "I would marry Liam, snog Ian and fuck Channing. How about you Char?"
" Snog Ian, marry Channing cause he can dance for me 24/7 and fuck Liam." Just then we hear the boys come over and sit next to us .
"Whoa omg Charlotte when did you get all those tattoos and why didn't I know?" Elijah looks at me with wide eyes, Damien smirks, his eyes running over my body and Noah stares. "I've had these for a while guys, I just always wear jackets."

After about 2 hours of swimming and talking we decide we should go inside and order Chinese. "Okay,you guys go upstairs and get changed in the guest rooms on the second floor Cammie will show you and I'll order the food." They all agree and run off upstairs while I order.
Once I order basically everything off the menu I go to my room (3rd floor) and shower before getting changed into some nike tracksuit bottoms and a Calvin Klein sports bra and head downstairs.

"Right okay guys shall we watch a movie?" A series of "yes" is heard and I nod before picking out 3 movies; fast and furious 6, Saw 5 and 10 things I hate about you. "Let's vote." Elijah and Caiden voted for Furious 6, Tessa voted for "10 things I hate about you" and the rest of us voted for Saw 5. I put in the movie and sat between Noah and Damien with a blanket.

Twenty minutes into the movie the food arrives and I go into the kitchen to dish it all out when Elijah comes in. "Need some help?"
"Yes please, I think I brought a little too much food." He shakes his head and laughs saying " what did you do buy the whole menu?"
"Pfffttt whaaat? Nooo." He starts laughing out loud and says "You did! Oh my god you're insane!"
"Hey! I didn't know what you'd want so figures if I buy it all you can pick what you want." He laughs and heads into the living room with some plates leaving me to get the rest. I grab the plates and sit back in my seat pressing play on the movie, my favourite scene comes on and the girls put a pillow over there face, I laugh at them and carry on eating my food.

The movies finished and I put the lights on to see the Noah and Cammie sleeping. I shake my head at them before putting a blanket over them. "Alright guys I'm gonna go to bed now, Holly, Elijah, Caiden can take the second floor guest rooms and the rest of you can have 3rd the floor rooms. Good night." With that I walk to my room and strip down to just my sports bra and pants before going to bed.