Situations and dark corners

We've been at the party for a few hours and I'm now sitting on a rock in the corner with Rafael, "what's up Rafael, how have you been?"
"I'm good thanks boss, just a little stressed, how's the US members doing?"
"Good, they're good busy with all their work. So tell me Raf, what's this situation you wanted to tell me about?"
"Right well, there's this gang a few below us, they've been trying to take us down recently, their boss 'The Chaser' has been sending us threats recently and he's trying to form alliances to prepare for an attack on us, of course he failed because the other gangs already have treaties with us, but just the other day we received a pigs head and it's blood on our gang house door step, so it's becoming a real nuisance."
"Alright that is a real problem, you said this boss guys name was 'The Chaser' right?"
"Yes boss."
"Hm Alright well I raced against him in the US not long ago and beat him, he's not such a tough guy. Here's what I'll do; I'll have a chat with Dad and Matthew to see their opinions on  this, once I've got their opinions I will get back to you and we will discuss a plan to take out that gang entirely,okay? If there are any gangs that do form an alliance with him, we will have to take care of them too."
"Yes boss, thank you."
"Don't thank me Rafael I know it's been a while but you guys are still my family and I trust you to take care of them." His phone rings at the same time I get a text and we say goodbye before going  our separate ways. Walking back on to the beach I see Cammie with Noah and decide to send them both a wink leaving them to "talk" I walk over to Tessa and Holly who look like they're gossiping "hey guys what are you two gossiping about?"
"Hey, there you are! We were looking for you."
"Sorry I needed to pee. So tell me..."
"Oh right we were talking about Elijah's gigantic crush on you." Tessa nods in agreement as I just stare at them as if they have grown two heads "Elijah?... Me?? Nope you're both wrong and terrible at reading people."
"We're serious watch this... Hey Elijah!!!!" Oh God what is she gonna do now? He runs over to us and sits next to Holly "Hey girls what's up?"
"We're playing 1 truth to 2 dares wanna play?"
"Sure how does it work?"
"First we give you a Truth and then the next time it's 2 dares then another truth and so on."
"Yeah I'll play."
"Great, you get a truth."
"Alright what's your question?"
"If you could pick one girl on this beach to be your girlfriend who would it be?"
"Hmm... well I'm pretty drunk right now but I'd probably say... Charlotte definitely! She's like perfect."
Holly looks straight at my surprised face "Interesting... Tessa your turn."
"Alright."
" what guy do you like here ?"
"What! Nope I'm not answering that." As soon as she says this I get an idea "Alright Tessie, I have a Dare for you... and you have to do it!"
"Bring it on Char, bring it on!"
"I dare you to go and... kiss... Caiden! For more than 15 seconds!"
"I hate you! You know that? You are evil."
"Yeah yeah, just do the dare you can thank me later." I wink at her and she scowls at me as she gets up and goes over to Caiden who is taking to Dame, without even saying anything she just kisses him straight away, I count the seconds and it goes on for a whole minute before they both pull away breathing heavily, me and Holly cheer and clap at them before Tess winks at Caiden and runs off over here, blushing like a cute little school girl "awwww."
"Yeah yeah shut up. Holly it's your turn."
"Okay, hit me with it."
"Okay, I dare you tooo go get a random guys number."
"Ugh... fine but it's going in the trash afterwards."
"What noo lets have some fun with it first!"
"Yeah Char you're right it could be fun." With that she gets up and walks over to a random cute guy, he smiles at her and writes his number on her hand, once he's done she waves and runs back over to us.
"Alright that was easy. Next up isssss..... Charlotte!! I. dare. you. to.go.and..." before she continues Tessa interrupts her "wait wait! I wanted to dare her!" I roll my eyes at this "wait your turn Tessie, Holly please continue."
"Thank you, I dare you to go up to any guy here and hug them."
"Alright done." With that I get up and walk over to a member of my gang, Miguel, I hug him and he hugs me back "hey boss, what's happening?"
"Hey Miguel, look this is a dare from a school group of friends I'm with, pretend you don't know me and tell the others the same. Be good, bye."
With that I smack his ass and run off laughing, coming up to the guys I sit back down next to Tessa "Alright I pick Tessa, it's a dare right?"
"Yep, my Truth is the next one."
"Alright, I dare you to go dance on the first guy you see that you find attractive."
"Any guy?"
"Yup but you have to think they're super hot, I'll know if you don't because I know you're type."
"Ugh Alright, alright." She gets up and looks around for a hot guy, and I text Caiden saying "HELP!!ASAP BY THE FIRE!" He comes running over but is stopped by a reluctant Tessa, she stands in front of him, back to chest and slowly moves her hips, he looks frantically over to the fire and I give him a huge grin and two thumbs up. Eventually she stops and runs over here blushing again.
"Ugh you are such a bitch!! Okay Elijah it's your turn." She sends him an evil look and his face of relaxation quickly retorts I into one of pure fear "I dare you to strip and run into the sea naked screaming " I'm such a pretty girl! Look at me!"."I burst out laughing at this, but whilst I'm dying on my back from laughter he's stripping down. I sit up and silently watch as he covers himself with his hat he winks at us before running across the beach, swerving in and out of people, screaming "Oh my god, I'm such a pretty girl look at me!" I laugh as he gets into the water and instantly turns it around screaming "No! Too cold! Pretty girl is too cold!" He runs back to us and I give him a spare blanket to wrap around himself. "Alright now I've been through that traumatic experience, it's my turn to pick and I pick Charlotte."
"Ugh okay fine."
"Alright well I'm pretty sure your truth is next round so... I dare you to use the cheesiest pick up line you can think of on the first guy you see."
"Is that it? Okay I can do that." Dusting myself off I fix my bra and fix my cleavage. Looking up I start walking when Miguel comes in to view "Hey b.. Charlotte..." I cut him off by giving him my best boss face "just give me your number after I say this they're still watching." I turn to look at the group and they're all looking at me so I make sure they can hear me when I say "Hey can I have your number, I lost mine?" He smirks at me and pulls me closer by the waist whispering to me "I just wanted to tell you Sofia says she misses you and wants to see you." He ends that with a peck on the cheek and asks for my phone pretending to put my number in. I walk over to the group and show them his number in my phone "done. Piece of cake. Now whilst I love this game dearly, I think...we should go home because this blanket is making me sleepy and we have a long day ahead of us." I look at the girls and they nod too so we all get up and head towards the guys but I stop in my tracks when I see that bitch from earlier flirting (terribly) with Damien and what seems to be her friend touching Caiden's arm I look back at the girls and Eli getting an idea "Guys for the last Dare that we all have to do... Kiss someone and pretend to be their bae infront of their potential hook ups, Eli your girl from earlier is over there." I nod my head in the direction of the bar and he runs over "Holly I know your crush isn't here so just pick a guy." I look at Tessa and she gets it, Holly walks off to the guy from earlier and we head over to the guys, I grab Damien's arm from behind and turn him to me "Hey Dame, I was looking for you, look..." I lean in the tiniest bit and fake whisper "these clothes are making me too hot and.. I need you to come home and help me out of them." I end that sentence by kissing up his jaw and smashing my lips on to his perfectly plump ones, he slides his arms to my waist, resting his hands on my ass and I slide my hands into his hair, I tug a little making him groan and just as he swipes his tongue across my lip I pull away (ignoring the coldness how my body wants to touch him again), I turn around and look at the pissed off maid behind me and Tess and Caiden looking at me in shock, I gasp and put a hand over my heart "Oh my gosh! I'm soo sorry, I didn't see you there. Listen, I'd love to stay and chat but I have a problem only he can tend to soo... bye." I finish that with a sickeningly sweet smile and wave before grabbing Damien's hand and walking off grabbing Tessa's on the way. Once we're out of sight I release Damien's hand and run ahead to Cameron who's talking to the girls. I grab Cam's hand and smile at him "hey guys." The girls look in my direction so quickly it almost gave me whiplash, I send them a little wave and just as they go to say something we arrive at the house. I open the door and rush upstairs to my room so I can change. After changing I check my phone and decide it's time for me to go to bed so I turn out the lights and get under the covers.