Sensitive Skin|02

Zoey

Zoey

I winced the bruise from last night was told against my ribs, I sighed remembering how Bri kicked me in the ribs because I fell asleep during her favorite move.

She knew I hated horror but forced me to watch it, I tried to break up with her but she knew how to mentally hurt me enough to allow her to stay. I was almost finished college I took an extra year to put some good things on my resume, Bri never went to college.

Bri never even finished high school, she had no money and didn't have a job so she clinged to me like life support. If you would've asked me at 16 if I loved her, I would've told you with all my heart but now if you asked me at 23 with scars permanently etched to my body if I gave a damn about the girl sleeping in my bed I'd tell you no.

She always ended back here in my bed, using my money and my clothes. I pitied her, I hated her, I feared her and she was the reason for my insecurities and fears and self hatred for myself. She knew I was too weak, she knew I'd give in and I proved it to her every single fucking time she came back to me crying. She was a drugged up addict who needed somebody to cling too and I was her solution.

I quickly showered and changed, I wasn't the dress up type of girl anymore. I was now so self cautious and insecure about myself and my body that I couldn't even wear a dress without bawling my eyes out infront of the mirror. I hated everything about my skin, I hated how my breast were shaped and how my thighs touched.

I sighed at my outfit, I didn't have much to wear since I hadn't did laundry today

I sighed at my outfit, I didn't have much to wear since I hadn't did laundry today. I could already hear what Bri had to say about my outfit, these tights were to tight and I didn't have the ass for them. My shirt was to baggy so I look homeless but if it was too tight I was a slut looking for outside attention. 

I felt the need to cry, I hated how she had imprinted these insecurities inside my brain and now I don't enjoy anything I wear. I'm so worn and broken, and she feasts on it like a wolf till I'm nothing but bones on her plate.   I quickly throw my hair in a bun and then leave the bathroom, I noticed Bri sitting on the kitchen stool in very tight shorts and a tank top with her boobs pushed up too the wind.