Blog Post - My Worst Airplane Fear Came True???

It's ungodly early, and I am ungodly tired, but I am officially in Europe! It's already been a wild ride, and I'm not even to Copenhagen yet. But I am so so excited to be on my way.

In case you weren't aware, I love airports. Like, I'm obsessed with them. I love walking past the gates and seeing all the destinations and knowing that I could go anywhere I wanted to. Everyone's coming and going and they all have their own stories just waiting to be told. It doesn't help that the international terminal at the Atlanta airport, is seriously fancy. It's two stories tall with a crystal sculpture hanging in the atrium, I mean???

However, as much as I love airports, flying itself is not my favorite thing. Flights are long, they're cramped, and they serve you weird food. They also are the perfect place to embarrass yourself in a myriad of ways. Today's embarrassing moment, courtesy of yours truly, involved me falling asleep on the shoulder of a seriously attractive British man. Yes. You read that right. I fell asleep on his shoulder. For three hours.

What makes it worse is that he's a total sweetheart, who happens to be from Brighton. Not to mention, he dresses like Adam Gallagher (shout out to my fave blogger boy!). I am swooning, ladies.

Now that I'm thoroughly dead inside. Let's get to the Outfit Of The Day.

 Let's get to the Outfit Of The Day

See you in CPH <3
Bri

Side note: anyone know where to get a super chic travel pillow. Apparently I need one desperately.