Chapter 19 - Ending (Thank You, Selena)

2020 EDIT....

The light got brighter before it dimmed, revealing the newly turned Dark Queen, in her usual battle dress, but with parts missing for her Wings and Tail, also the mask was no longer worn.

"Sorry I'm late,My Lord" with a grin and a small bow out of mockery, She was a very hard person to miss.

"I was worried, My Queen, I'm glad that you are well" with a brief Kiss, as if they weren't in the middle of a battle field, Dumbledore got enraged.

"So! Lady Midnight lives! I thought she was dead after she got hit by my knife"
Dumbledore shouted in taunt.

"Not to worry Dumbledore, I wouldn't miss your downfall. Or yours for that matter, Harry Potter" Now it was her turn to taunt, her revenge, her win.

She would win this fight for her love,

"Tom Riddle will rule Wizarding England! Together we will set up orphanages for those who are abandoned or left without love ones"

This was Lord Voldemort's plan all along, to take over the country and help the abandoned children like himself and Selena.

After Selena's announcement some of the light side wizards looked to each other.

"A stupid idea! If they are abandoned, they are so because they are weak!"

Dumbledores face fall as he realised his mistake

"What? Has this not been your plan all along, Soldiers of Light?" Tom spoke to them, softly questioning them.

"No! We didn't know about this! He told us you were just killing people randomly!" Sirius shouted back, still undercover for the dark side. But obviously aware of the plan to inform the light of Dumbledores intention.

"Well that deserve it! I am the strongest wizard! Me! I am a legend! I WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!" Dumbledore shouted as the light soldiers either joined the dark side or left the battle field.

All that was left was Dumbledore, Harry Potter, Molly, Arthur, Ron and Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger and Mad-Eye Moody.

Wait...nope Mad-Eye joined the dark side too, after literally 5 minutes of silence. I swear that are all Dramatic Little Shits.

With only 7 left on the light, and an entire army on the dark. One person from the Dark side took on a member of light.

Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Harry vs Selena
Ronald vs Corban Yaxley
Arthur vs Fenir Greyback
Molly vs Bellatrix
Ginny vs Sirius
(he never liked her)
Hermione vs Barty Crouch Jr

The others just stood back, waiting invade anyone, especially the Queen they had all come to love, got hurt.

"Shall we begin? " Dumbledore Smiled, one on one, easy!! He thought.

It was almost identical to the last time a fight happened at Malfoy Manor. The entire time felt in slow motion. It felt like hours but was mere minutes.

"You won't defeat me Tom! I. Am. FOREVER!" Dumbledore shouted his last words

"Love will always win" Tom muttered to himself just before he shouted the killing curse.