9

As we were getting out of the cars we were met by Alpha Damian. "Did you guys have a good time? No problems I hope?" Damian asked while looking at many guys getting out of vehicles. "We had a great time." I answered, "We met a few of your pack members."

"That's good. Who was it," he asked. About that time zach and his buddies pulled up. "Oh no. I hope Zach didn't cause any problems," Damian asked questionably. "You know my brother to well," Jason spat. "He attacked and disrespected Alpha Tasha," Scott growled.

"WHAT?" Damian screamed. "Zachary. HERE. NOW." His eyes turned black and he looked ready to shift. "Damn," muttered Zach. Then, "Coming Alpha Damian."

"Damian it's alright. He didn't really attack me, he just goofing off and he wasn't aware of my title." I said trying to soothe Damian's wolf. Usually you can only mind link members of your pack if your close enough but me being the supreme alpha I can link with any wolf I choose too I figured out earlier, so I linked Dawn.

Dawn hurry, come outside now. Damian is going to shift.

Oh, Alpha Tasha, you scared me. Of course, I'm on my way. What happened?

Before I could answer Dawn ran outside to Damian's side and started whispering to him. After a few minutes he started to calm down and apologized to me. "No harm done Damian. Let's go inside and get ready for the barbecue." I smiled, leading the way.

"Of course, Alpha Tasha. We have started cooking everything already so it won't be long now." Lily told us, trailing behind still whispering to her mate and patting his arm she was still clutching.

Since my 'guards' will not leave me know that I know about them, all of us were invited to stay in the guest rooms at the pack house. It's a little crowded with nineteen extra people but Dawn seemed to take it all in stride and got us all settled in. Cinn, Kiree and I were sharing a room so we went up to shower and change clothes.

"Can you believe all this?" I asked them. "How am I suppose to do this?" I heaved myself down in a chair. "With the help of your mate, Tash." Kiree volunteered. "And of course, we will always be there for you!" Cinn chimed in.

I looked at my two best friends. We grew up together and have helped each other through many good and bad times. They were always there for me after my trainings and lessons, when I started gripping about having no time to spend with them. What did they do? They asked permission to join me! I mean really what sane teen girl would volunteer to go through battle training and alpha lessons instead of going to the mall or hanging out with their friends.

Since my brother and I are twins (I'm a minute older) we both were taught to be alphas. I repeatedly explained to my parents I did not want that responsibility but they insisted we both learn everything. After my first shift I was given extra lessons about all the other packs and territories. I didn't think much if at the time but now I realize my parents were teaching me things I would need to know as the white alpha.

"I know you both will. You're like my sisters and Travis and Bryce are my brothers. I probably wouldn't be taking this as well as I am without all of you here to help me," I said, honestly. "We love you too!" they both exclaimed. "Are you ready to go downstairs?" Kiree asked me. Sighing I answered, "as ready as I will ever be I guess."

"Good cause I want to see Bryce." Cinn piped in. I laughed as we walked out the bedroom door straight into Travis. "I'm sorry alpha. I didn't mean to run into you," he said apologetically. "Will you guys stop being so formal please. Both you and Bryce are my brothers best friends and both of you practically lived at my house. You three guys and us girls all grew up together so please don't treat me any differently," I pleaded with my best friends and their mates.