blissful evenings.

the sun was setting over the horizon as i sat on the balcony that overlooked the beach, and i closed my eyes in pure bliss as the sound of the waves crashing relaxed my body completely.

i opened my eyes at soft kisses on my neck as a small smile made its way onto my face. my neck rolled to the side as harry continued his soft attack on my neck, down to my jaw and shoulders.

"i ran a bath for you baby, come see." he took my hand and helped me stand up off surprisingly the very comfortable chair on the balcony and led me to the bathroom.

as soon as we walked in the smell of lavender flooded my nose, rose petals were scattered across the floor and candles were lit on the sides.

that's when i noticed woman playing lowly in the background and i threw my head back and laughed in euphoria, "harry, you have your own song playing?"

a cheeky grin appeared on his face and chuckled, "yes i do, only because it's your favorite song."

i gave him a credible look. "harry i bet you have the whole album playing." i shook my head with a smile and the ending notes of woman finished and from the dining table started. a little tint coated the tips of harry's ears and he gave me another smile.

i kissed him on the cheek smiled again. "don't worry, it's cute."

i undressed and he helped me into the tub, climbing in after me, the window was cracked open so i could still hear the waves crashing onto the shore.

"thank you for everything harry, i'm extremely thankful."

"you know i'd do anything for you y/n. that's why i have one more thing planned for you later after we finish up here, but for now, let's just relax."

i nodded my head and hummed along to from the dining table. harry has come so far in his career and i'm extremely proud of him.

i opened my eyes a little bit later to harry rubbing my shoulders with a washcloth, and i sat up so he could get my back too. "oh, did i fall asleep?"

"yeah but it's okay baby, you were relaxed." he said softly and he continued to wash my arms. he finished and i turned my head and smiled.

"c'mon, let me wash you then we rinse off and get out." i picked up a new washcloth in my hand and added soap and water, then started washing his arms and his back.

we finished, rinsed and dried off then stepped out the tub.

"get dressed into something comfortable then meet me in the lobby baby."

i got dressed and met harry downstairs, it was night already and the air on the beach became chilly.

we walked for a little bit and then we stopped to watch the waves crash against the shore.

"you know y/n, ever since i met you i've noticed that life is more than just the music, it's the smaller things that make life have even more meaning. at first, you were a small thing i'd never thought would grow to become this big thing, and you've made me realize that life is so precious. you've become not only apart of my life, but apart of me too.."

he turned around to face me and took my hands in his, and he looked at me with those beautiful green eyes that still hold their shine even in the darkest of times.

"you're my other half. without you i'm lost and staggering through life not knowing where to go or what to do after my career.. but now i know."

i gasped as he got down on one knee, my heart beating faster and faster in my chest and my eyes welling up with tears.

"i want to have a family with you, i want to grow old with you, i want to experience the world with you. i love you y/n, will you marry me?"

tears fell down my face as i nodded my head yes, and he slid the ring on my finger. i pulled him up and kissed him with so much passion that words cannot even began to describe.

this is the man who i want to spend the rest of my life with, and that's what's gonna happen now, and i couldn't be more content.

-
hey everyone, i have an announcement to make.

this book is coming to an end at forty chapters, which after this one is published and the next imagine, (which is a final part to this one) is published also, this book will be completed. i have been working on this book since january 2017. this book has not been rushed, and i am very happy with the outcome. i'm going to be starting something new soon after the completion of this book, and i'm very excited for you all to see it and i hope you stick around.

thank you for everything, xoxo.