He Sneaks In And Cuddles You While You Are Grounded.

[hasn't been edited]

I was laying in my bed tears running down my face. music was playing lowly in the background on the TV, along with a candle lit on my dresser, and all the lights were off.

I got fuckîng grounded for something I didn't even do.

Plus, my mom and dad said they hated me and wished I was more like my sister.

Well I'm not. I have a boyfriend who's typically a rebel. But he's a softie for me. I love him so much, and he means the world to me, but my parents don't like him.

I was drifting off when I felt someone climb in my bed beside me. I fluttered open my eyelids and seen my curly haired boyfriend.

I cracked a small smile then sniffled and rubbed my eyes. He pulled me close to him.

"Why are you crying babygirl?" He asked softly, rubbing my back as I cried into his chest.

"it's just my mom and dad. they don't like you, and they told me straight up. they said they wished I would be more like my sister but I'm not. I'm just so tired of them treating me like a baby when I'm 18 and I graduated last week." I said choking back sobs. "they don't know how much you mean to me and-" I said letting out quiet sobs. I love him so much. he means the world to me.

"Hey baby, calm down. You mean the world to me, more than you could ever imagine. I love you with everything i have." He whispered.

"I love you too. So much." I whispered.

He smiled and connected our lips in a gentle passionate kiss.

Our lips moved in sync, at a slow pace. The kiss was filled with love, longing, and admiration. 

"Run away with me." He breathed after our kiss, our foreheads pressed together.

No hesitation. I nodded. "I'll run away with you."

It was time. I needed to get out of here.

He connected our lips again and the kiss was shorter but still as passionate.

I got up out the bed, and heard the satisfying pops and cracks of my ankles, knees, and my elbows.

"Damn babe, getting old." Harry smiled and i scoffed.

"They've done that since i was 11." I confessed, walking over to my closet and grabbing a duffle bag.

I packed up all my things, and took the money i've saved up/ a lot of my parents money and put it in there too.

it was about 90 Million dollars in total. My parents are filthy rich. they have more then they need.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and tied my hair up in a messy bun and pulled on my shoes. i wrote a note to my parents, and laid it on my bed.

"Are you ready babe?" he asks with a smile.

"Ready." I smiled, and we climbed out the window, and down the ladder.

Thanks for putting a ladder down my window dad!

we drove off, the cool country air whizzing by, and sadness was no where to be found in the atmosphere.

-

eh, i didn't really like this one.

-elli xx.