you tell him about your past.

harry walked into the room.

he held my phone, and a picture of my blanket, and the caption said 'eyes are puffy, face is swollen, i may look fine, but on the inside, i'm broken.' from several years ago.

i looked over to harry and he had a sad look on his face.

"Y/N what is this?"

i took a deep breath. i felt tears coming to my eyes.

i was a fucked up depressed child.

"i was scared initially, scared about what comes after. scared about even letting a blade touch my wrist. what my mom would think, or my brothers would think. my motto back then was super simple, and to the point."

"me and my mother went through hell in 2016. we gave up our house to move to florida on November 21st, and uprooted and just moved 14 hours away from our family. we moved in with my moms boyfriend, she had known him for 30 years. i barely knew the guy, but i trusted my mom. she went to visit him for a week before she decided we were going to move. he made all these promises about how we would never have to worry about money, or anything. so my mom let someone stay with us, and they didn't pay the rent like my mom had asked them too, and we would've ended up moving anyways. once we got there, everything was fine for the first couple of weeks. until i got put in school, i had no friends, my mom and the guy were fighting almost everyday. i got so sad and cried a lot. the big fight happened, and we got kicked out. we went back to North Carolina and stayed with people all throughout 2016. we had stayed at four different places that year. we decided to go back, because the guy said he had changed. but nothing did change. he was still smoking, drinking, and they fought again. the very last fight happened, and it got physical. he tried to hit my mom, so i put myself in between him and her. next thing i knew i was on the ground and he had 2 handfuls of my hair in his hands, and he slung me around the floor while i cried for help. my mom got on top of him, and started to punch him. and he eventually got off of me. we got kicked out, and went to go stay at my uncles. i was extremely depressed. i was getting worse and worse, i was happy on some days, then reality just hit me. i wasn't happy, wasn't in school, had no friends except ones over the internet. my life was just completely and utterly messed up. not many people could make me happy, and i would just shut down and lash out at everyone. the band and my mom were really the only things that kept me going." i had tears rolling down my face, along with harry.

"i was so hung up on killing myself. i was tired, and felt like if i went through another thing i was going to break."

"my past is one of the hardest things for me to talk about. it still hurts me to this day. i was 12, and in such a fucked up place that the question on my mind was, 'what if i really killed myself?'

harry took me in his arms, and rubbed my back.

"you won't get to that place again i promise."

"i know i won't. because now i have the person in my life i wanted the most." i said tilting his chin up with my finger. "you."

he smiled and pressed his lips against mine.

this was all i ever wanted.

and now i have it.

-

remember i take requests! leave them on the comment section, or PM me!

-elli xx.