Chapter 28

"Jiminie."

"I like your hair."

"Jimin Oppa~"

"Are you not going to thank me for complimenting you?"

"Ji—"

"Minhee, would you shut up and leave, please? I don't want you near me," I scolded her as I stormed through the hallway.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to go to the school dance with me, oppa," she replied and clung onto my arm.

"What makes you think I'd go with some dumbfuck like you?"

"I heard you broke up with Y/N." I pushed her off and pierced her makeup-ridden eyes with the fiercest glare I could possibly give. "Jiminie, I don't like seeing you mad."

"Then stay away from me, and don't call me Jiminie," I begin to walk away, but soon get interrupted by Minhee again.

"But I can make you happy. I can make you forget all about her and move on. I can make you feel complete again."

"Why didn't you say this two years ago? Why do you suddenly care about me now?"

"I've changed, Jimin. I'm not the same girl I once was."

"More like after I went through puberty, you wanted to get in my pants," I scoff. "I don't want to waste my time on you, Minhee. I have to go anyways. Good luck finding a partner to the dance."

"Look, I'll make you a deal."

"What is it?"

"If you don't go to the school dance with me, I'll show her the video."

I can't let Y/N see that! She'll get the wrong idea! "Didn't you delete it?"

"I paid someone to recover it. Plus, Y/N already knows about the bet. It would be such a shame if she thought you were cheating on her, too." She smiled sinisterly.

"How do you know that she knows?"

She pulled out her phone and played an audio. What I was about to hear barely kept me from beating her to a pulp.

"I-I think she likes me."

"Do you feel the same way?"

"I don't know."

"100,000 won is on the line. Are you sure you'll win?"

"I'm sure."

"Poor Jiminie," she said as she rolled a finger down her cheek.

That's it. She's pushed my boundaries. All the anger and frustration caused by this prick made me push her hard against the lockers. "You're fucking sick, you know that? You were stalking me! You posted those pictures online!"

"Even if I didn't, she still would have eventually found out that you were using her for a bet. I simply did her a favour and told her sooner." How the fuck is she still going?

"I truly fell for her, though! She wouldn't have had to know!"

"Alright, so you do love her."

"Yes, I do! why is that so hard to understand!?"

"If you love her, then you'd do anything to save your relationship, right?"

"Just get to the fucking point already, Minhee."

"Then go with me to the dance, otherwise I'll send the video to her."

"Fine."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

A/N: What did I just write? 🤔